Pendrive classes for ca final new syllabus costing

Article Assistant

Suggest best faculty for CA Final Costing new syllabus in pendrive,

Satish Jalan

Accountant

Yes Satish Jalan's pen drive class is good

I have wrongly register in ICITSS training & so I want to register in ITT & oc training please give suggestion

Following are the best teacher for ca final costing (old/new sylabus) .

Purushottam Aggarwal

Sanjay Aggarwal

BEST BOOK FOR SELF STUDY ICAI MATERIAL PADHUKA SELF STUDY TIPS (Source - Quora) Hi, having scored 66 in AMA I think I'm eligible to answer your question :) Do not go for other authors, strictly do insititue PMs only. So many times it is seen that insitute asks direct PM questions in exams. Part B in AMA is extremely scoring so practice it well and try not to lose any marks in it. AMA papers are easy but extremely lengthy, so right when you get your question paper spot the 3 questions that you can answer correctly (you won't be able to read the entire question paper in 15 mins, lol! So just quickly spot the ques from your fav topics ), solve them strictly in one and half hour and dont forget to maintain good speed right from the beginning. Do not leave out theory. I'll tell you the advantages of attempting theory questions- questions usually asked are very easy because the institute knows that most people don't attempt it, in a lengthy paper like AMA you'll be able to attempt more number of questions if you know theory questions. If you are following all the above mentioned points, then you can be in a position to leave out a topic in part A. Like I for example, did not do Marginal Costing (yes you can exclaim that I didn't prepare such an important topic !) But then I was confident that I can secure marks in Part B and theory questions which makes it around 30–50 marks. Likewise if someone is not good in standard costing then instead of marginal leave standard costing, but guys please don't leave both the topics and expect an exemption then :p I am not encouraging anyone to leave a topic, my point is just that you must plan smartly! Once the PM is solved, test yourself by solving past papers. That way you'll also be able to test your speed and know how much you can attempt.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU