Originally posted by :shan
"  

sorry for result
"

SHANMUGAM (NIL) (24 Points)
Replied 01 September 2009

Originally posted by : shan
"  

i veryfy in caresults 26rank holder number after further 20numbers passed person 8to 9 person both and one of the groub cleared and also verify on ather centre no more person cleared
"

Goutam (Student) (119 Points)

Really shocked me

Devi Vikrama (Article) (37 Points)

The moment they increased the number of attempts for pe2 I came to know that the results are going to be bad this time. The result did not surprise me at all but just confirmed what I had guessed. The problem is, articleship is also postponed till a student clears pe2. It's not like any student pursuing pe2 working in CA firm can bring that period as articleship credit.

BROJORAJ PANIGRAHY (ARTICLES) (228 Points)

How many % of PE 2 ?

subhendu (student) (82 Points)

Originally posted by :BROJORAJ PANIGRAHY
" How many % of PE 2 ? "

0.25%

Suresh M (Financial Analyst) (124 Points)

Sorry guys.  It is really worst result.. I checked around 130 number where only one guy passed in Ist grp.

nitu.p (student) (50 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

i dont know how to react, even i worked very hard and expeted to clear gr-2, but marks are so bad I cant face my self ......it is really frustrating . if they are intensaly doing this then we better quit , what is a point of doing so much labour and taking so much of pain to get the confirmed result " fail".

faiz akhtar (final student n article)   (95 Points)

its true result is not motivating in lucknow centre,only 5% have passed including the thjose who have cleared only 1 group..!!!! all d best 4 next attempt...

Shekhar (CA & CS) (72 Points)

Originally posted by :subhendu
"

Originally posted by :BROJORAJ PANIGRAHY

"

How many % of PE 2 ?

"

0.25%
"

Hey Are u sure... the result is 0.25% From where did u get this info???

Animish (Final CA) (96 Points)

the president hiimself told in a convention in mumbai .

0.25% is a joke . its killed our desire to study man .just ask urself if u have studied for 3 months day and night and have such a merciless result coming up . its a disgrace .  i really dont know whether to give the nov attempt and suffer more embarresment or to leave the course altoghether

Shekhar (CA & CS) (72 Points)

Hey animish... where are u located and hows ur result? 

Animish (Final CA) (96 Points)

me from mumbai i have like 33,48,46 in grp 1 and 32,33 and 65 in grp2, these are not the marks that i deserved for the paper i had written, previously i have written badly than this and still i have passed but this is just a shocker

NEERAJ SAGAR (student) (70 Points)

I TOO WROTE MY GROUP-2 AND I GOT MARKS AS 50 34 53..I WAS SURE OF PASSING.ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING... ITS DEMOTIVATING ME...  NOT TO TAKE  NEXT  ATTEMPT

MOHSIN CHIKANI (Senior Accountant) (28 Points)

Dear Freinds,

Well this is just a proposition & an earnest request to the entire C.A. students fraternity that if we keep on accepting such results what hopes are we giving to future aspirants. I suggest thart all PE-2 students of this attempt  declare to boycot the results & file a very strong petition demanding an explanation from the institute & force the institute for a fairer re-evaluation of the entire results. For that matter the institute can abondon this Nov attempt for Pe-2 students & allow them 2 attempts i.e. May & Nov 2010. Just to think of it why should ICAI encourage students of Pe-2 to appear for the exams & then come upp with such results. What message is it trying to deliver.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: