PCC RESULTS DELAYED - TOP 10 REASONS

CA Yash Marda (Chartered Accountant) (214 Points)

18 August 2009  

HERE ARE SOME REASONS WHY PCC RESULTS ARE NOT BEING DECLARED TILL NOW.....SO LATE :

1. THE guy who was uplading out results suddenly coughed.,thought he had SWINE FLU n quit.

2. THE master server where our records were kept caught Virus.

3. The results were 100% this time...the insti was shocked ...and they`re still rechecking.

4. The results were 0 % this time.... the insti was shocked...expecting a students revolt... they`re still recehcking.

5. I became the CA\PCC 09 TOPPER... the insti was shocked..... and they`re checking again 2 find out who w\was teh guy whoz marks mine got exchanged with... hehe

6. Recession - the staff are underpaid.... so they don`t work.

7. Rats have eaten up our papers n so they`re trying 2 find the rats......

8. The guy who updates the website,got a call from his girlfren while updating so... forgot 2 put the notification.

9. The CA website is hacked by some frustrated PCC student who dosen`t want results decalred.

10. Realising tthe fact that students hardly visit the insti website....The insti wants 2 increase its website traffic so they keep us waiting...each pcc student log s in  5 time a dat  i.e 50,000*5 = 250,000 hits per day !! whew.... this way google will be left far behind soon....

frens if u got any more reasons plz do add.... jus for fun....