Accounts Nov 09 PCC
Law PCC Nov 09
FM Nov 09
PCC AUDIT NOV 09
TAX PCC NOV 09
any one having solution for ITSM plz upload
I.T. & S.M.
CA - IPCC
Nov. 2009
Thanx bro.......................
There is a mistake in the tax soln..
Thanks
what abt cost solution dear
Dont worry I will upload that too as soon as I get the solution......................Other wise i will post solved by me........................just wait for some time
yes dear tax answer is not accuret
THANKS A LOT...........
Thanks Raza and The Harshit!
Prev 1 2 3 Next
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
Consulting & Beyond
Chennai
CA
pushpganga ventures
Pune
Dass Gupta & Associates
Gurgaon
ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS
Thane
CA Final
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
B.Com
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: