Pass word reset

HI TO EVERYBODY 

I AM TRYING TO RESET THE PASSWORD TO E-FILE THE INCOME TAX RETURN. I DO NOT KNOW WHO ACTUALLY SET THE PASS WORD TO THE PAN NUMBER AND WITH WHICH E-MAIL ID.EVEN I DO NOT KNOW THE SECRET QUESTION. SO I OPTED FOR THE LAST OPTION OF SENDING MY PAN PARTICULARS TO THE E-FILING UNIT SUCH AS MY PAN NAME, DOB, FATHER'S NAME, MY ADDRESS. NOW I GOT THE MESSAGE THAT THE RE-SET PASS WORD WAS SENT TO THE REGISTERED E-MAIL ID. NOW MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I GET THE FRESH PASS WORD? ACTUALLY I DO NOT KNOW THE  REGISTERED E-MAIL ID. WHAT TO DO? HOW CAN I COME OVER THIS PROBLEM.

THANKS IN ADVANCE. 

Replies (1)

Dear sir,

 

You can use the forgot password option....

and...

 

                       If you have failed to reset the password thru the 'Security answer' and 'last IT Acknowledgement' options, and you have even forgotten or lose access to your registered e-mail id......

then; the easiest, and unfortunately in most of our cases, the last and ONLY way to get access to your account is 

--> Get a new DSC [Digital Signature Certificate] 

--> Use Forgot Password Option 

--> Choose Upload DSC option 

--> Choose "New DSC", if u haven't registered one with your account 

--> and hit [[Validate]]  

They'll directly take you to "new password" set option... retype and confirm the password... and You're in..  :) 

Pls refer the snapshot,, Goodluck :)

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details