Easy Office
LCI Learning

Partnership firms

Page no : 3

atul (Accountant) (35 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

Hi, Sir/s,

I have formed a partnership firm one year before, but have not registered with Registrar of Firms yet. Can I start business although my partnership firm is not registered with Registrar of Firms. I have prepared the PAN Card of firm. Please help me.

Vinoth Babu.R. (Proprietor) (49 Points)
Replied 10 July 2011

Hello,

If a firm was registered at inception and subsequently not renewed, then how do I renew the registration? does it need all the signs of the partners? There is no change in the constitution and everything is the same as at the time of inception and business as been as usual. Some of the comments say that if a firm is not registered, then the the matter cannot be taken up as a partnership in the court of law for inter partner and external party disputes. We none at the moment and would like to get it registered for compliance and completeness. Could you kindly let me know how this renewal of the registration of the firm can be done? If there is a form to fill in, please let me know. if possible please attach a form too.

Najia Mulla (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 28 January 2014

I wanted to know the online procedure and documents required for the regostration of Partnership Firm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: