Easy Office

Partnership firms

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Hi,

I want to start a company a Partnership company........ I want o know the procedure for Partnership deed and reg. of the comany.

Druv

Ramesh Agrawal (LL.B , CA) (CA) (727 Points)
Replied 09 September 2008

AS

(Guest)

where can i get marathi partnership deed. can i download from internet?

(Guest)

Hi

(Guest)

Hi,

I have a partnership firm , my company is registered at faridabad,haryana.I want relocate the comapny to delhi.Pls tell me do I need to do fresh registration at delhi or I donot need to redo process.And pls also advise what is the cost if any changes required.

Thanks alot

(Guest)

sample of partnership deed in marathi

(Guest)

we need sample of partnership deed in marathi

(Guest)

I want to know the procedure of registering a partner ship firm. Actually five people have started a dance class I wanted to complete my registration formalities of registering our dance class

Please suggest me immediately

Matter very urgent

(Guest)

Stamp charges of partnership deed and procedure of it's registration ..

TUSHAR (ATRICLE CLERK) (32 Points)
Replied 18 October 2008

Originally posted by :naina singh
" Hi all,
I want to the procedures of registration of partnership firms.
"

Anjali Saigal (Accountant) (125 Points)
Replied 03 December 2008

Originally posted by :C.A Amit Daga
" Procedure for Registration of Partnership FirmsA partnership deed should be drawn up in writing incorporating the necessary clauses of terms and conditions under which the partnership business is to be carried on. For registration of the same , one has to file an application with the Registrar of Firms at its office in Bandra.(Assume Partnership deed is filled in mumbai)The application for Registration should be accompanied with the following documents for registration of the firm A certified true copy of the Partnership deed entered into. A certified true copy of the Marathi translation copy of the Partnership deed (if the original Partnership deed has been entered into writing in any other language) Court fee stamp of Re. 1 A Blank Envelope A Blank stamp paper of Rs. 10 Application for Registration in Form A duly filled in and notarised. Necessary Registration charges. On registration of the firm, the Registrar would send a copy of the Registration record on the stamp paper of Rs. 10. "

How do i get the agreement translated in Marathi

Anjali Saigal (Accountant) (125 Points)
Replied 03 December 2008

Originally posted by :C.A Amit Daga
" Procedure for Registration of Partnership FirmsA partnership deed should be drawn up in writing incorporating the necessary clauses of terms and conditions under which the partnership business is to be carried on. For registration of the same , one has to file an application with the Registrar of Firms at its office in Bandra.(Assume Partnership deed is filled in mumbai)The application for Registration should be accompanied with the following documents for registration of the firm A certified true copy of the Partnership deed entered into. A certified true copy of the Marathi translation copy of the Partnership deed (if the original Partnership deed has been entered into writing in any other language) Court fee stamp of Re. 1 A Blank Envelope A Blank stamp paper of Rs. 10 Application for Registration in Form A duly filled in and notarised. Necessary Registration charges. On registration of the firm, the Registrar would send a copy of the Registration record on the stamp paper of Rs. 10. "

Panneer (Manager Finance) (46 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

Please let me know fees/ penalty payable for registration of partnership firm originally formed on April, 1997.

Adv.Gautam Shethiya (Proprietor) (67 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Originally posted by :Panneer
" Please let me know fees/ penalty payable for registration of partnership firm originally formed on April, 1997. "

Dear All, if your firm is in Maharashtra then:-

The applicable fees for Registration as Per law.

The penalty for late Registration of P.Firm is Rs.100/- per year ( Approx in your case 1200/-).

Pls see whether any Change in Constuitutuion is taken place or not.

Rani Mangal (Secretary) (41 Points)
Replied 09 April 2010

A partnership firm is not registered. Under the clause duration of partnership In the partnership deed it is provided that the partnership firm will stand dissolued on 31st December 2009. On dissoluation the assets of the firm will be disposed off and proceeds will be distributed among the partners. But till date no action is taken by any partner. Now two partners want to continue the firm and one partner who is abroad since last ten years wants to dissolve the firm. How the two partners can defend themselves to save the dissoluation of the firm. What are the steps to be taken by NRI partner to dissolve the firm and get his share on distribution of sale proceeds. If two other partners do not agree to dissolve the firm what action is to be taken by the NRI partners and on other hand how the other two partners can defend the dissolution. What are the authorities where NRI and other two partners have to approach for their case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: