Part - 2 of prepartation of Time table for

 

I have earlier posted the time table and I am not really sure that how many have gone through it and how many have started applying it…………………

 

I have started it today. Yesterday i slept @ 3 in the morning was watching “The king’s speech” --- good movie. I was about to stretch on my bed but i stoped and back to my desk and prepared my time table for today and the schedule started @ early 9.30 that’s just 6 hrs of sleep.

I used the trick of 10 mins and when the alarm rang @ 8.30 I dint do anything but just to get away from my bed and was standing with mind always saying “just 10 mins more” eventually I was ready by 9 and started my schedule early.

I studied for 2 hrs and then I could not control my mind and I was dying to sleep for atleast 20 mins and yes I was on bed and was asleep in seconds the alarm ranged and I stoped it and said as usual 10 mins more and guess what I woke up @ 3 a flat 4 hrs of sleep…  yes the 10 mins costed.

 

But I have had a study of 3.5 hrs till now and as I have slept I have again time till late 3 to complete atleast 6-8 hrs of study.

 

The reason for telling you is that its really ok if you dint get the whole 10 hrs on first day…. “Rome was just not built in 1 day” so you can relax but make sure you make better than your yesterday today..

 

I would also suggest you to have a time log of your studies and be accurate so at the end of the day you will know @ what time you are best and what time you waste a lot….

 

 

As usual waiting for your comments!

 

thanks 

Replies (2)

Dear Sir/Madam, Both Your Contents were Very Good for as student who is un aware of what Exam Preperation is all about. I really liked both.

can u plz once again post time table??? i didnt go through...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details