Part - 2 of prepartation of Time table for

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

15 February 2011  

I have earlier posted the time table and I am not really sure that how many have gone through it and how many have started applying it…………………

I have started it today. Yesterday i slept @ 3 in the morning was watching “The king’s speech” --- good movie. I was about to stretch on my bed but i stoped and back to my desk and prepared my time table for today and the schedule started @ early 9.30 that’s just 6 hrs of sleep.

I used the trick of 10 mins and when the alarm rang @ 8.30 I dint do anything but just to get away from my bed and was standing with mind always saying “just 10 mins more” eventually I was ready by 9 and started my schedule early.

I studied for 2 hrs and then I could not control my mind and I was dying to sleep for atleast 20 mins and yes I was on bed and was asleep in seconds the alarm ranged and I stoped it and said as usual 10 mins more and guess what I woke up @ 3 a flat 4 hrs of sleep…  yes the 10 mins costed.

But I have had a study of 3.5 hrs till now and as I have slept I have again time till late 3 to complete atleast 6-8 hrs of study.

The reason for telling you is that its really ok if you dint get the whole 10 hrs on first day…. “Rome was just not built in 1 day” so you can relax but make sure you make better than your yesterday today..

I would also suggest you to have a time log of your studies and be accurate so at the end of the day you will know @ what time you are best and what time you waste a lot….

As usual waiting for your comments!

thanks