Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samy123 (anyalst)     01 November 2015

Padma college bangalore

Though FR paper has gone well, some of us had a horrible experience who were alloted Padma college center Bangalore.  Its located in a very remote area and the buliding looks like a house. Your Mobile are taken as if they are seized, You are not supposed to Bring water bottle if bought they are taken back, they supply a small i belive 100ML water bottle which is supplied only once.  Some of the seats are allotted in top floor, actually it is a terreace covered with sheet if rain gone..and the college is so small only one person can enter or exit.  You are allowed to go inside at 1:30 PM by the size of the candadites imagine what time u will reach inside... and start your paper....No parking,,for two wheeler,.. horrible....

3 Replies

Piyush Lalwani

Piyush Lalwani (AM)     01 November 2015

better raise a grievance to examination committee in e-sahayataa.

At least your point will be noted.

angela

angela (Finance Associate)     01 November 2015

Yes I agree very much.  I have also been allotted the same centre and it's nothing better than a cow shed. We have to wait outside like the queue to a ration shop just to get inside the facility ( if you can even call it that) . This is a professional exams and our life s worth depends on these three hours. 

Mohit

Mohit (CA)     02 November 2015

Woah man. I never knew Padma College will become a Trending topic in CAClub.Same centre. Me 3rd floor. For me it was more like an Open Air exam. Yes if it rains then we could get screwed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags