Easy Office
LCI Learning

Only fresher

Page no : 3

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

I wanna to request to all our seniors and juniors to stop nonsense advises... Hi friends, whats the mean of above... a. all d advisess are nonsense or b. i commented to stop non sense advises...(mean upload cv, jobportals, contact to consultants etc..which every perso knows)

nd what i did wrong if i denied to a job of 25 k due to job profile..not due to money..

if  i am wrong..thn no problem

Thanks,

2 Like

Raja Panduranga CA, CS, LLB (Cheif Finance Officer) (581 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

After reading these conversation, I feel really very pity about the budding CA's in India. Hope this problem will be solved asap and ICAI takes some measure on the unemployment of CA's.

There are only 1.7 lacs CA's are there for entire 1210 mln population (0.00014%), We should be proud of that and I am sure our economy is improving, our industries are becoming bigger.

I would suggest if you go on a right channel not only having just bookish knowledge for interviews, You will be find the success..

And Majorly, All our CA firms are the main reasons for fixing low salary package. As a professional, they should understand the value of CA and respect them accordingly in terms of profile, packages etc.

Regards

Raja

3 Like

Dhaval Paun (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Hi everyone,

I just want to draw your attention to a different prespective which I come across during last year. I am working in a mumbai based KPO where in during last year aprox 50 CAs were recruited after I joined aprox 1 year ago. Most of CAs were carrying an attitude that as we are not getting a job elsewhere with good pay, for the time being join this KPO as it was offering a industry standard package and most of them hadnt any liking for the job profile which this KPO is offering (mainly break resolution between two trade capture systems for various Hedge Funds and monitoring PNL of Hedge Funds.)  They all continue hundting for a better job and continue talking of a job change. The impression which created in management and seniors (many of them are MBAs) by such act of our qualified CAs is they dont like them in the organisation which impacted in new CA recruites being less in recent past.

I will tell you the reason for above. Most of them didnt added value to the KPO in any sense. They did the minimum effort as they have no interest. But the fact is that they all should given a value to the organisation by inputting some of their knowledge and should have tried to gain some knowledge from the KPO profile (like product knowledge, etc) which most of them failed to do.

I just want to draw your attention that dont just try to get a good job with good pay, Also take care that once you are in a job profile do your best in that and try to learn something from it.

Hope above will help everyone of us as well as fresheres in future in long term .

Thanks,

VISHRUT (Job) (1390 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Hi,

It is very pity to know the level of the recently qualified Ca who are confused about their Demand and their future goal.

It is not ICAi policy or senior advise it is the you my freidn who is not able to under estimate your self properly or your job line and blaming others for the same.

Even i am recently qualified as Ca and working with a company wid handsome pay in my own city but i started as trainee in my organisation also 6 months before.

So Plz dont blame anyone unnecessary because of your neverlasting demand interms of monetary remuneration or position.

Hiren J. Mandaliya (Employee) (70 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Yes my friend you are absolutely right. I am CA Hiren Mandaliya, passed in May 2011. i am agree with you. I thought we should mail to the ICAI and president of India  also and say them about the worst situation. Some of the CA firms offers less that 15k salary and some of our CA friends agreed due to non availability of jobs.

2 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: