Easy Office
LCI Learning

Only fresher

Page no : 2

$ Pillu $ (**Love - Live**) (467 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Girls needless to worry, anyway they will get settled after their marriage.

Boys ka hi band bajega......

(Guest)

@ pillu - dear its not abt girls and boys,its abt hw much effort v put in to get CA prefixed b4 our names and where do v see ourselves some years down the line.

1 Like

Mohit (CA) (755 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Mr Jain please respect the fellow CCI members and do not comment unnecessarily without thinking. Mr Ankur Garg is a very known personality of CCI and is a true inspiration for all of us. So please behave like a Professional. And wait Time will come and you will hold your head high.

Replied 03 April 2012

@ ashima madam..

But still i feel that one way we can reduce the competition in the market by asking girl students to do some other courses like cwa, cs etc.

(Guest)

@ pillu- c i cannot change ur way of thinking but u need to come out of ur cocoon.

Replied 03 April 2012

@ Ashima madam

cocoon ??? mean what madam...am from remote village from tamil nadu...pls explain...

(Guest)

@ pillu-cocoon is a covering of silky threads that the insect make for themselves b4 they grow into adults

and here it means that u r living in an enviroment  which is isolated from changed trends of the world.so its better u get to terms wid changed trends soon.

i dont want to get into any fights.sorry if u got hurt.

2 Like

Replied 03 April 2012

@ ashima  ji......

I wont get hurt.......will try to come out of that cocoon...

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Originally posted by : ashima
hey is it so bad?what will aspiring CA's wud do then?shud v hv back up career as well?

Dear Sis….no need to worry as CA is still a very good professional course. But to explore the benefit of CA some sort of value addition is required. I would request you to never let any opportunity go regarding job or work etc and work hard initially and I promise you soon you will grow personally and professionally like anything.

Value addition may be something connected with accounting or finance function like knowledge of SAP, ERP, MIS, Budgeting, Tally etc. It will help you to find a good and reasonable job in the beginning. Never develop an attitude that you have become CA and you have achieved everything and “Duniya aapka kadmo main hai”…

All the best

6 Like

(Guest)

thank u so much ankur sir.i'll keep ur advice in mind for sure and will follow it as well.

Replied 03 April 2012

I will too follow ankur sir's advice ....with my friend ashima........

Mr.Jain owe big apology to ankur sir.

(Guest)

i will follow ankur ji's advice . this post is really demotivating to aspiring students of ca.amd the time of posting(before may exams shall disturb the mind's of students . i support ankur ji

CA Mohd Gouse (Chartered Accountant) (497 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Are we getting any Benefit from this Talks & Mr.Jain...is this helping you in anyway ??...all i can say....be calm....its not only u facing such Situation..are r others also...but Keep Hunting or Do Practrise...yelling & shouting at CCI won't do good to anyone....& infact it deteriorate your image..here in CCI...i hope u appreciate me...i m only to help u & we are not against you...but agar i said anythign which hurt to pardon me..anyways Remember the Old Saying "Give Respect Take Respect" unintentionally u are doing it....be careful abt it becoz life isn't only abt jobs profile ,Money etc....keep far sighted Appraoch.

1 Like

priyanshu saxena (MBL LL.B.(Hons.) CS (Professional) with 4 yrs exp as Law editor in Thakur Publishers Pvt. Ltd.)   (2653 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

hello Mr Jain

we can understand ur situation but u have to agree with the point that talking to seniors like this will surely decrease ur face value as it is said "jo dikhta hai wo bikta hai" and it applies to all professional persons also.

so its my humble request to please be calm and wait for ur turn 

May be seniors are not always right from ur point of view but the God is always right and he has a reason behind each n every good or bad thing 

Seniors did faced the struggles in their times and then they reached at their position as seniors..

are u getting my point na

so be patient make ur goodwill in ur community and show ur frustration towards ur weaknesses and improve ur qualities

its not an advice its just a request from a struggler tooo...

all the best for ur future.....:)

1 Like

Mayuri Joshi (CA ,CS (Professional)) (239 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Hi all,

I have qualified CA and in CS final,

by reading above topic,

i strongly believe that recent passed out CAs are highly impatient and irrespective of depth of their knowledge, their demand are high..

Mr. Jain shd demand apology from Ankurji..

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: