Only fresher

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)

02 April 2012  

Hi Friends,

I am may passed out CA nd still Unemployed....(due to 11000+ CAs in may 2011)

In last eight months i tried hard, But ,,

then i thought that result of Nov. 2011 will less..and situation will come into control......but this time also situatin is worse..

Believe friends my lots of friends come into practise due to unemployed and taunt from family..

most of are working in ca firms @ 15-20k..and lots of may2011 are still unemployed...

nd whenever i wanted to share in CAclub..then I got lots of advises..from seniors...and ..our future CAs..

(they advise me about that, those i have already did..like use job portals..upload cv..etc..

nothing happen from that i got call only from consultant and they demand reg. fees)

I got the offer of 25k in my city for work like accountant..i denied that..not due to salary but due to profile..

I wanna to request to all our seniors and juniors to stop nonsense advises...

we fresher know about ourself very well...and whats d criteria from all of urs side,,that if no one get offer.,then deffinently there is minus points of him...

I lost my last eight months due to wrong policy of icai.,

But i thankfull to my parents..those are continue with me...

And the end..all CAs of 2011..we cant do anything,,without depend on our luck..

(all students plz dont comment like a expert,,really believe us situation of CAs of 2011 is very very very worse.......

Thanks,