Online friend

ONLINE FRIEND

 

When you are sad, I will dry your tears.

When you are scared, I will comfort your fears.

 

When you are worried, I will give you hope.
When you are confused, I will help you cope.

 

And when you are lost, And can't see the light.
I shall be your beacon Shining ever so bright

 

This is my oath. I pledge till the end.
Why you may ask? Because you're my online friend

 

Replies (13)

Nice One with deep meaning ...

Keep Sharing Kalyaniji...

very nice Kalyani ma'am..............

Thnxx for sharing.......smiley

very nice line mam

Nice Sharing Kalyani ji

 

Keep Sharing

 Really a good 1..

Originally posted by : Mansi Kotecha

 Really a good 1..

Nice keep sharing....

VERY NICE THANKS FOR SHARING

REALLY NICE AND TOO GUD THANKS

 

smileyyes

Dear Nice Lines................

 

Online graphics Friends...............

Originally posted by : ROSHAN BHARTIA

VERY NICE THANKS FOR SHARING

REALLY NICE AND TOO GUD THANKS

 



Gud1...

Keep Sharing...

👍👍👍

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details