ONE YEAR @ CACLUB INDIA ***

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)

28 October 2010  

Dear CCI's

This is to share with you all my one year proud association with the Finance AKA CAclub India. one year back i associated with this club through Google search when i was looking for some help in the Account subject and since then i start surfing this site on a regular basis through which came to know how this site actually operates.

During the course of this one year i made 163 professional friends and come across various great personalities. one of such great personalities which i will like to thanks from the core of my heart is Ankur garg sir for helping me continously through expert suggestions, guidance , notes  articles etc. out of those great personalities some more are surendra kumar sir , Ravi sisodia sir , sanjay gupta sir , vivek sir ,  B.Chackrapani Warrier , Aditya Maheshwari sir , prakash somani sir , Rahul bansal  for their continous and unending support via forums, articles , files , expert section. though this list not ends here as this is an inclusive one as there are lots of other members also doing their best for this club.

I strongly feel that CAClub india is a true friend , philospher and guide of all the members here in and is very much helpful in the professional development of all Finance professionals.

last but not the least i will like to convey my thanks to Admin for providing us all this interactive platform with members having cooperative , helping and sharing spirit.

Regards

simranjeet singh