ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ONE YEAR @ CACLUB INDIA ***

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)

28 October 2010  

Dear CCI's

This is to share with you all my one year proud association with the Finance AKA CAclub India. one year back i associated with this club through Google search when i was looking for some help in the Account subject and since then i start surfing this site on a regular basis through which came to know how this site actually operates.

During the course of this one year i made 163 professional friends and come across various great personalities. one of such great personalities which i will like to thanks from the core of my heart is Ankur garg sir for helping me continously through expert suggestions, guidance , notes  articles etc. out of those great personalities some more are surendra kumar sir , Ravi sisodia sir , sanjay gupta sir , vivek sir ,  B.Chackrapani Warrier , Aditya Maheshwari sir , prakash somani sir , Rahul bansal  for their continous and unending support via forums, articles , files , expert section. though this list not ends here as this is an inclusive one as there are lots of other members also doing their best for this club.

I strongly feel that CAClub india is a true friend , philospher and guide of all the members here in and is very much helpful in the professional development of all Finance professionals.

last but not the least i will like to convey my thanks to Admin for providing us all this interactive platform with members having cooperative , helping and sharing spirit.

Regards

simranjeet singh

36 Replies

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114654 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

Oye wah bhai wah...Many congratulations Jeet Bhai...

Lagay raho...Enjoy this professional ride....

Cheers to caclub !!!

1 Like

CA. SANAT PYNE (F.C.A. & M.COM) (16757 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

CONGRATS...............

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114654 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

On this occasion i have a request....You have posted some very good CS notes from time to time....So please collect them and prepare a special thread n post them one by one in that single thread...

Thanks

1 Like

kapil (-) (809 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

Congrats Veere....n always keep sharing....

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114102 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

Dear Simranjeet,

Many congratulation on reaching this wonderful milestone of your journey at CCI. From whatever interaction I had with you I have found you to be a very nice, sincere and down to earth. Also your contribution to CCI is very commendable.  Keep contributing in the same manner.

I wish you many more such milestones in your journey at CCI and in your career.  I wish you soon become “ACS” and help budding students. 

Regards

1 Like

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

I will like to thank you all for your support ,replies and blessings....... :)

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35817 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

CA Navin Jain (MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS))   (11763 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

CONGRATULATION.................KEEP IT UP

1 Like

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8004 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

Congrats and Looking forward many more milestones from you..............

Keep Rocking CCI.

1 Like

Ashish Sharma (Service) (1028 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

1 Like

Rachna (Officer) (202 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

Congratulation

1 Like

Replied 28 October 2010

As suggested by Ankur sir i am attaching here with some good notes shared earlier also..

OBJECTIVES QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS of GCL and company law

Attached File : 12 objectives.zip downloaded: 1270 times
1 Like

Replied 28 October 2010

JUNE 2010 solved paper of company law and security law..

Attached File : 8 solved papers.zip downloaded: 878 times
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags