One way of celebrating women's day 2012

Chitra Alagappan (BCOM., CA Final) (464 Points)

08 March 2012  

ONE WAY OF CELEBRATING INTERNATIONAL  WOMEN’S DAY  2012

First of all I wish HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY TO ALL CCI Members & Friends.

By this post I want to share and celebrate the Women’s Day by the way of recognize & remember the special women as I made across in my life.

First my MOM : One & only Woman who introduce me in this world. She is very bold lady and working woman. She balance the job and home perfectly. She trained her three daughters to live without her help at their small age. I proudly said she is person who teach me in each & every things as first than others. Today I hats off to my Mom.

Second my GRAND MOTHER: One who gave me a good Mom. I am always pet to her. She takes care of me & told me so many moral stories at my childhood. But she was not anymore & I miss her a lot.

Third my Elder SISTER: She is not only my sister and also my Well-wisher, Friend, etc. she always guide me & encourage in my studies. She is a working Woman and also able to balance the work and relationship. We both speak everything whatever happened on a day. Today I Wish her.

Fourth my best FRIEND: All the one says CA is very toughest course but she said CA is very easiest course. She is a person who show clear way to achieve my aim (CA Course). By seeing her I get a Positive thought and look the hard one as easiest one. Today I Salute her.

Today I Proud of myself to born as a Women.

I once again share the wishes to all and I think through this every one remember your special Women in your life and Salute them.

Thanks for Reading.

Regards

Chitra Alagappan