Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya Priya (student)     03 August 2021

NRI salaried individual taxation

My brother NRI , salaried individual is working from home India. He working in a IT company in Singapore. He came to India on March 2021. currently he is working in india for Singapore company. Salary receiving from Singapore company.What is the taxable rate and how to pay the tax ?

 5 Replies


Sourav (Student)     03 August 2021

It should be treated as DTAA
Divya Priya

Divya Priya (student)     03 August 2021

He is earning 4 lakh per month. How to show this income and pay tax in india. Please let me know clearly.
prasad Nilugal

prasad Nilugal   04 August 2021

DTAA means , agreement between India and Singapore GoVT, to Avoid double taxation , because he is working for Singapore and getting salary , He may be paying taxes to Singapore GoVT through his salary , also he is working here so he has to pay taxes here in India also , so to avoid double taxation , Taxation will be as per DTAA.( Double taxation Avoidance Agreement ) .
prasad Nilugal

prasad Nilugal   04 August 2021

You contact  to nearby CA  , he will guide you .

Abhishek Purohit

Abhishek Purohit   04 August 2021

For knowledge purpose

Assuming he is non resident

What if DTAA was not there ,will the income be chargeable to tax in India by reason of section 9(1)(ii)?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags