Easy Office
LCI Learning

New syllabus for CS Course from 1/2/2013 and 1/9/2013

Page no : 2

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 22 November 2012

@ Vignesh ur querry can be answered only when icsi allows you to regiser for professional new course as nothing has been mentioned about it so far by them...so wait till feb 25 before that they wiil surely notify about dis also.

Abhirup Dey (student) (139 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

If ICSI announces the new curriculam any time soon, will that be applicable for already registered students (in the existing system) like me????? I am going to appear in the both group of executive program in June 2013....so what would be my situation???

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

its not applicnble for june 2013 bt will surely be applicablefor dec 2013yes

1 Like

Abhirup Dey (student) (139 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

Ok...thanks a lot...:)

Replied 19 December 2012

Just click the thanks button twice below my pic above

1 Like

jinesh (student) (409 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

sir,,

so even if they declare the new syllabus the exams will conducted simultaneosly in both syllabus for some more time,right? Or we have to  switch over mandatorily to new syllabus when it becomes applicable?

Thank You.

1 Like

-nik- (B.Com,CS Executive) (56 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

Thanks for sharing...

1 Like

CA Aninda Chatterjee (ACA, M.Com ) (255 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

Is it mandatory to submit response sheet for appearing in CS Executive Exam?

Replied 20 December 2012

Originally posted by : jinesh

sir,,

so even if they declare the new syllabus the exams will conducted simultaneosly in both syllabus for some more time,right? Or we have to  switch over mandatorily to new syllabus when it becomes applicable?

Thank You.

Yes for some more time there will be continuation of both old sylllabus (existing ) and proposed new syallabus...bt  the comany wala paper in professional and exec level will be chnged as lok sabha has approved companies bill,2011 and shortly before april 2012 president may give its consent to it and may be appilicable to dec2013 exam....still there is time icsi will announce soon...sowait it will clearlify on its own by feb2013.yes

1 Like

Replied 20 December 2012

Originally posted by : CA Aninda Chatterjee

Is it mandatory to submit response sheet for appearing in CS Executive Exam?

Actualy it is advisable to submit them ...but many do not submit them...but yes its mandatory still many escape...i personaly hav submited alll till now and it relly benfited me but many of my  friends had given a miss.yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro