Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

New GST circular 20% excess of the purchase ITC Input

Hitesh rawal   19 November 2019

Hitesh rawal

16 likes  352 points

| My Other Post

1.AS per new GST rules its said that we can claim only the bills uploaded on 10th of the months so how would be the situation if the purchase pary is engaged in quaterly scheme .(As per circular no.123/42/2019-GST)
2. What for the Bills uploaded in GSTR1 after 10th of the month as its said we can claim input of the bill uploaded till 10th of the month what if the party has filed late GSTR1.

Gandhi Parth   19 November 2019

Gandhi Parth

6 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Sir what is the solution to explain the client abt it ,they are asking for other solution

Hitesh rawal   19 November 2019

Hitesh rawal

16 likes  352 points

I did this query for the solution only.

avater

sabyasachi mukherjee   20 November 2019

sabyasachi mukherjee

140 likes  3863 points

Hitesh after 10th obviously next quarter...

Hitesh rawal   23 November 2019

Hitesh rawal

16 likes  352 points

Thank you sabyasachiji but is their any alternate solution because many of the monthly filers to dont submit with 10 and also quaterly is big problem.

avater

Sneha Latha (Paid Assistant)     25 November 2019

Sneha Latha
Paid Assistant 
 9 likes  89 points

As per Rule 59 of CGST Rules, 2017, GSTR-1 is required to be furnished u/s 37(1) of the CGST Act. As per notification no. 57/2017 Central Tax dated 15-11-2017, specified class of registered persons have the facility to file GSTR-1 on quarterly basis. Hence, filing of GSTR-1 on quarterly basis would also be in terms of section 37(1) only, as required under rule 36(4). Hence ITC can be claimed on monthly basis even though such invoices uploaded on quarterly basis by the suppliers. However, if the quarterly filers fail to upload invoices by the due date, then there would be non-compliance of rule 36(4). 

1 Like

ASHU (ACOUNTANT)     25 November 2019

ASHU
ACOUNTANT 
 58 points

I'm not sure but In case any supplier not file their GSTR1 on time, So you cannot Eligible to take input against the Supplier Invoice. The Final Input you will taken from GSTR 2A.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register