Suggestion needed for CA Inter Costing for Jan 26 attempt.

I did CA Inter costing from 1 of the faculty. But I am not getting confidence in the subject.  have done study material, his book. But is there any other CA Inter costing book which could help me cover all type of questions for a concept at 1 place.  

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
A student seeking additional resources for CA Inter Costing to build confidence for their January 26 attempt. They have already studied the material and a faculty's book but are looking for a comprehensive book that covers all question types. Other students highly recommend Parag Gupta's 7th edition costing book, citing its effectiveness in achieving high scores and clear explanations, particularly for standard costing.

Try 7th edition book of parag gupta for costing

I did self study from parag gupta sir's book only & got 85 in sept 25 attempt.

Kahin se bhi padh lo costing, lekin ager parag sir ki ye book ker li to enough hai! Bahot acha compiler banaya hai

Even meine to unke 20 hours ko bhi use kiya tha, I m now a big fan of him. IDK why I didnt enroll to parag sir for costing. Unka standard costing explanation aisa tha ki I am so sure ki kyu unke students k 90+ aa jaate hai her baar!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details