Share on Email

Share More

New Form 3 CD

sagar (CA Final)     23 June 2009

sagar
CA Final 
 15 likes  379 points

| My Other Post

Can some one send me New form 3CD that is applicable for the Assessment year 2009-10.

Please send ASAP

avater

CA. Gurdeep Singh Chawla (C A)     23 June 2009

CA. Gurdeep Singh Chawla
C A 
 999 likes  7080 points

View Profile | My Other Post

In Form No. 3CD, after item 17, the following shall be inserted , namely - " 17A. Amount of interest inadmissible under section 23 of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act,2006"

avater

sagar (CA Final)     24 June 2009

sagar
CA Final 
 15 likes  379 points

Dear Gourav Sir,

Please let me know any other changes if any. For example I have downloaded New form 3 CD from CA Club india. In this new form Point no. 17 is having only subpoints till (K). where as in old form 3 CD point no.17 has sub point till ( M). Please clarify and let me confirm that there is no other changes.

Regards

avater

sagar (CA Final)     24 June 2009

sagar
CA Final 
 15 likes  379 points

Further to above please explain me what does the new insertion of 17 A mean. What is implication.

avater

MAHENDRA KUMAR BAGRECHA (FCA)     24 June 2009

MAHENDRA KUMAR BAGRECHA
FCA 
 40 likes  1397 points

For more details regarding point 17A in 3CD you can refer Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act,2006, basically it says that if your suppliers is registered under this act and you have made delay in making payment to them as per this Act, you will have to pay interest as prescribed under this act and that interest amount has to disclose in that new point 17A which will be disallowed under income tax act,1961. 

avater

CA ASHISH SHAH (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     08 September 2010

CA ASHISH SHAH
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT 
 26 likes  353 points

For more details regarding point 17A in 3CD you can refer Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act,2006, basically it says that if your suppliers is registered under this act and you have made delay in making payment to creditors.as per this Act, you will have to pay interest as prescribed under this act and that interest amount has to disclose in that new point 17A which will be disallowed interest under income tax act,1961.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register