Easy Office

Never Do My Mistake

Page no : 4

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

IMPORTANT FOR IPCC & PCC COST FM https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/important-suggestions-for-pcc-and-ipcc-students-for-cost-fm-86353.asp

Deepak.G (Professional) (196 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Really it was very informative one...

Thanks a lot elton...

Nitin Singhal (Gaining knowledge...) (320 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

I agree with each and every point. Good Post.

Thank You Very much.

Really appreciating it.

chintan (practising CA) (229 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

tahnx  for ur contribution...hope i sail thru CA in first attempt using ur advice...

just wanted to clarify....ARe u a CA now??

cos ur profile says u r proprietor of a firm..whereas in d post u said as CA inter u r not earning 15000..

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

ya, Mr. Elton you are really right...... Lot of persons are suffering because of that.......

one of the important thing is needbself satisfaction....

most of the CA's are willing their Son/ Daughter be a CA.... they are not looking the interest of their kids....

Don't spoil your life.... Go for  the course which is 100% accepted by your own mind....

Vakeel Ali-CA. Final,Mcom,NET (Asst. professor) (95 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Nice.Short but sweet.Everything is learning.Many students fail in theory subjects due to Poor English language.I like ur point about Handwriting and English Grammar .

CA.Pravinchandra (Executive (F&A)) (2387 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Thnxs sir for sharing such a live example and experience.

Most of us cursing about articleship training.,as u rightly said Every day there is new thing to learn from all angles...

George (Chartered Accountant) (649 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Nice ......... 100 % true.....  

Deep kumar (EXECUTIVE OFFICER ( ACCOUNTS ) )   (33 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

you are right ............but middle class family childrens  has no other option to go in other course .........CA CS CWA are popular and well respected course ........success comes in these profession after 30 year of age.............dont forget life is other name of struggle ..............the problem with these course now is days is so many aspirant .................limited demand in market.................ICAI has 10 time more students since it launch CPT .................doing CA CS AND CWA is not a big thing now a days becouse of  availabilty of coaching ..........

i did CWA in dec 2008 and i got selection in coal india and bsnl  april 2010 at the same time.....i drop coal india ..........so i think luck matter most in these courses...AND  very important patience

so one thing you must remember ..........."EVERY THING COMES TO   THOSE WHO CAN WAIT"

ALL THE BEST

DEEP KUMAR , CWA 

4 Like

Mohd Javed Khan (CA FINAL) (622 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

praise worthy experience........................thanx a lot

neeti mittal (ca student) (28 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Thanx a lot sir.

Hope everyone including me will keep these points in mind.

gayathri (Article) (59 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Costing and FM Class for PCC and IPCC Students at Kaloor, Cochin by Giri Sankar for More details

(Giri Sankar)
OR
(Rahul.S. Nair)

CMA RV Padmakumar.A (Practicing CMA and Registered Valuer (S&FA) )   (1440 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

this writing will help many....very good study tips ...........

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

THANKS  FOR ALL...........

Elton Sukumar M (Certified Accounting Technician)   (734 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

https://primeacademy.com/CA-revision-study%20plan.pdf- IS THE LINK OF REVISION STUDY PLAN OF PRIME ACADEMY, FROM CHENNAI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: