Easy Office

Never Do My Mistake

Page no : 3

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Abre Rehmat Teri Chokhat pe Nazar Aye, Har Lamha teri Taqdir Sawarti Nazar Aye, Bin mange Tujhe mile jo Tu Chahe, Dua Khud Tere Hatho ko Tarasti Nazar Aye.
1 Like

Vineet Vaish (Service) (222 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

really a worthy writeup... Thanks & a good lession for all students persuing any professional course.

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

thank u sir... i will pray that u get what u deserve

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Thanks and even i agree with you regarding many points you said...

Never Look back

Study from ICAi material ( as they are not giving it to preserve it and sell in scrap to earn few rupees)

In last IPCC exams, in FM and other subjects questions were asked from Module directly only....

Do practical examples afrom Module for Fm and accounts..

RK Pandey (Service) (103 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

It happens when you try to get board on a new ship you have to be on shore. Only thing you have to decide that you are boarding on a faster one, that you did. God bless you...

kamlesh (i) (35 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

hey ...thanx dude for sharing such personal exp...wish u good luck...nvr give up.

CA Seema Kochar (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (636 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

thanks.

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Really Worthy ...

Everybody can share their knowledge and experience about the work and concepts..........However, sharing of your career and its conclusion is worthfulll............

This type of experience, you will not get from the books...no matter how much you read.......Thanks a lot. I hope many present and prospective students will be benefitted  by this.......

Thanks for Sharing..

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Important for PCC and IPCC students.

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/important-suggestions-for-pcc-and-ipcc-students-for-law-eth-86269.asp

bhagyalakshmi (learner) (141 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Thanks a lot...........I ll defintly work on ur said points

bhagyalakshmi (learner) (141 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Thanks a lot...........I ll defintly work on ur said points

Elton Sukumar M (Certified Accounting Technician)   (734 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Just wanted add few more points

1) Learn Excel. On scale of 1 to 10, your excel knowledge should be atleast 8.5.

2) Learn your accounting software in depth. Remeb will be very useful in life

3) Improve your typing speed.

This all can be done during articles

2 Like

Manju (CA FINAL STUDENT) (98 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Thanks a lot sir. Whatever u said is really true. Almost similar things happened in my life too. Now i'm repenting for whatever had happened

Keval Shah (CA-Final) (306 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

thanks a lot sir

Anzar (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

It takes courage to admit ones mistakes. What sets you apart is that you dont blame the CA course for failing in your attempts, as does countless others. I had made many of these mistakes, and I know of many others who had too. But it had cost us a lot of precious time by the time we had realized it. I myself did a lot of trial and error before clearing the finals... Thanks for sharing. I am sure a lot of CA fraternity will be benifited by this post.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: