Easy Office
LCI Learning

Nervouness in eamination hall

Page no : 2

suresh (article) (35 Points)
Replied 26 January 2016

Dear brother, try to appear model exam conducted by icai or any other coaching centre,try to as much as possible model exam. It will help you to get rid from nervousness and also tell u about your preparation

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant) (8487 Points)
Replied 26 January 2016

Before going for exam, just think that whatever you have studied is going to help you in exam. Although you may not have revised the whole syllabus , but still you have spent your time in completing the course as much as possible and you have worked hard during preparation. Keep this thought in mind, pray to God after reaching the exam hall and stay calm. Try it. This was my funda :)

Unnikrishnan B (Branch Manager) (740 Points)
Replied 26 January 2016

Dear friend, Stay focussed on the studies gain indepth knowledge and have practice in solving problems

Trilochan mohapatra (----) (249 Points)
Replied 26 January 2016

I think its lack of confidence. I would suggest "make ur home exam hall" . This means during preparation at home try to solve a complete set of questions exactly in exam style allowing you the same time of 3:15 hours. You should do this for every subjects as it will build up confidence in u. Try this. Thanks

Kiran Dev C.K (Student) (34 Points)
Replied 26 January 2016

Take past years question papers. Sit and write the exam for 3hrs. Compare the answers you have written with the answers of our Institute . You will get rid of the exam fear

unknown (student) (242 Points)
Replied 26 January 2016

My only way to keep myself calm at examination hall is "MAY NAHI TOH NOVEMBER".... forget about the result and give our best shot

unknown (student) (242 Points)
Replied 26 January 2016

My only way to keep myself calm at examination hall is "MAY NAHI TOH NOVEMBER".... forget about the result and give our best shot

upender kumar (job) (93 Points)
Replied 26 January 2016

u need practice more u practice more u will gain confidence

Kamal vashist (Accountant) (183 Points)
Replied 30 January 2016

i just want to say..

while u sit in the examination hall.Just tell your self

this is my last shot and i will give my101%...Today is my day and no one has to stop me

Just fill those lines

Work Hard and then Party Harder... CA. AJAY JAIN SIR

the best lines i will ever hear...

All the best

Ramani (Business Ops Analyst) (26 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

Just think that you are sitting and writing at your home. Wipe off internal pressure from your mind.

Aparna (Article) (104 Points)
Replied 01 March 2016

Thank all of you my friends...i will tke care of ur points... 

venkat (CA ) (1518 Points)
Replied 05 March 2016

Start doing mock papers in your house by yourself creating a exam environment until u overcome fear and tension it works 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro