Easy Office

Negative aspect of CA

Page no : 2

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

Nice one..

But Coaching Point is not balanced.. It's not totally waste your Money It's Investment.. We need motivation from Exeperianced Faculties.. How to study ? ? They direct our mind to think from particular Angle.. We are not Expert as they are..!!! 

After the passing IPCC level if we think we are Expert in each and every topic then it's called Over comfidence..

No doubt You can pass your Exames without Coaching ,,then also there is someting missing without Expertise learning, communication skills ,,Group studies,  many new things that can not be getting in self study..  

You can learn from faculties how they think, work , understands.. not only from faculties we can learn someting more and more from everyone in this world also then why not from our own CAs..!!!

sachit kumar (Students) (28 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

nice Mr. Bhargav

Its also impossible to gain expert knowledge because of institute course material... 

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

TO MR.SACHIT

It's depends dear,, see Modual of Taxation..  Institute presented very well... Practise manulas are very good..

you are not getting point what was I said.. and what was the purpose of that message..

Zulfikar Surti (Student) (431 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

First of all, there is nothing bad with Direct entry system.

Many Sens*x listed MNCs hire fresh graduates at the salary of minimum 10K. If a B. com. with 55% wants to join articleship at 1K then what's wrong? crying

Remember, IF A PERSON WANTS TO LEARN, THEN IT IS DUTY OF SOCIETY TO GIVE HIM/HER A REASONABLE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN. yes

Secondly, It is totally wrong to say CA course outdated. Just ask M.S. University, Vadodara's B.E. (Mechanical) student that they are reading 18th century's syllabus, but never complain and many of them are currently above Chief Manager posts. yes

Thirdly, CCI is slowly becoming like UPA govt. There are some workless persons (Like Digvijay Sinh of Congress) who are posting against CA & ICAI. 

But let me tell you one thing,

We CA people are like Shah Rukh Khan. Many fast food heros came & gone but the Real Hero is still there.  yes

LET THE SKY FALL, WE WILL STAND TALL, AT THE SKY FALL.

I appreciate Renu for starting a good thread. 

2 Like

(Guest)

its strange one wants professional degree... preparations must be atleast at par..

aaj ka daur eisa hei ki.. many are interested in notes, RTPs, scanners.., pvs questin papers..., then wheres gone the subjects and their concepts??... ofcourse noone will get the point..simply by going thru shortcuts..infact it will confuse more.., then obviously performance will go down and the result too..,

to achieve success, one shd go thru the main content ..make yourself as a scanner, keep asking hundreds of quesns on topics.., find out answers on your own.., further one can make their own interesting practical sums...

for a degree like CA.. being a follower of others' brain, is not done.., be creative, think more, ask more, achieve more.... if at all there is any problem, its in the students... if there is any solution, its also in the hands of students...Cursing one course is not at all the solution....

2 Like

Abhimanyu Bind (CA Final Student & Audit Assitant)   (2049 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

@ Sachit

Dear,

Study materials have already been changed, just compare old PE-2 and now IPCC material. Its far better then old.

And also you have lots of study materials of private authors. And further institute is publishing lots of helpful material like RTP, COMPLIATIONS etc etc.

And all above are at very low cost.

Now, what's more?

Ranganathan K (Manager-Accounts & Audit)   (329 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

Hi Renu,

It's a wonderful message to the CA students. In this regard, I wanted to add a point to this message.

Every individual is not getting family support till the end of their studies. I mean they get support only to some extent. The reason being the financial status of their family as they need the guy or girl to start earning money for supporting or driving the family.

And in that case, the student will definitely have heavy pressure to complete the course as early as possibile, but the failure gives them disappointment and creates frustrations.

Finally, without having any options, the student is forced to take up a job (alongwith CA study) for supporting his family or atleast to take care of his lives.

Once you enter into a job, there is no doubt that your contribution to the studies(Self or coaching) will gradually come down and again it's a pressure and tension before the exams!!.

Why not this also be a reason/cause for the persons showing disappointments/anger on the course!!!!!

To conclue, I don't think no student shows his or her angry on the very beginning. The disappointments are expressed only after a 3 or 4 years for the above said reason.

It's just my view point.

With best regards,

Ranganathan.K

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

@ Ranganathan .....

I really understand your view point that circumstances can affect any person in good/bad manner which ultimately influces the decision of d same person.

but I have also realized that compromising with circumstances can bring you peace for sometime ..... but never create an ultimate solution ...........

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

Taking criticism as a grain of salt is always a best option. A person can change everything if he values his/her efforts and still expect them to take it up a notch.

Truly said...........

Nice Post....

R Sriram (Manager - Internal Audit - Insurance)   (46 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

If hundred pass in bcom few get job. If hundred pass in CA, few are unemployed for sometime.

We cant help if people compare the few who get employed in b com with few who are unemployed in CA.

ICAI has done its best to frame a good curriculum. It cant ensure that each and every candidate who come out is job fit. That is highly unreasonable.

Phase is bad now. So people have to come down in their CTC expectation for smooth future.

1 Like

Dinesh Wadera (Article at Deloitte) (188 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

Very well said Renu..

Also, Institute is not specific on what ground they want to create CA's for future..

Giving such a unreasonable question papers for what reason..???

What extra ordinary status a qualified CA obtains by going through such a heavy troubles??

Even ICAI have no answer...

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

Adding to this semi-political debate:

Some ppl say that students r struck in CA for years, so ICAI should pass more.......and they also say that after passing CA, everyone should get a high value attached to it.........Its just like opposition parties asking Govt. to increase prices of wheat/paddy/sugarcane for farmers, and at the same time want Govt. to keep food inflation low.

CA. Vikash Dwivedi (Financial Planning & Analysis)   (3167 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

Losers always have reason...

Why CAs losing Prestige coz now a days studets more think of MONEY and POSITION instead of focusing on knowledge. the Freshers are even don't know what is Debit voucher. This is due to the fact they either skip aritcleship or not take it seriously. recently saw a post from an article/ student  who was asking suggestion "How to get rid off Vouching "? with this kind of attitude what he will learn and deliver to his client in future IF he beomce CA definitely all have to face the brunt.

Since some of the articles not pursue articleship now coporates do nto recognise 3 yrs of artilceship as working experience for those who rigoroulsy do articleship their efforts go in vain.

As far as financial support is concenred one can eaisly earn for his studies and pocket money always keep on working while apprearing in exam this gives DUAL beenfit post qualifiication. I know people who are enjoying dual benefit . A 2008 passout is working under 2011 passout. One has to have determination and butterfiles in his stomac or urge to do something in life,  that is the bottom line. those who want to compare themeselves with B.Com grad let them compare.

1 Like

NITIN (.) (96 Points)
Replied 17 November 2012

@ RENU SING

I agree with you, but dis agree with some areas

" The success lies with everyones  ability to  manage people". All the big Course will add some knowledge  and in order to tackle big persons we need to go for big courses that all. Clearing first attempt or getting a rank is not important, how much knowledge u pocess and how it will be valuable to others are only important. I used to tell my colleague and friends that BELIVE YOUR SELF, and not the Institute.

Ajinkya Gijare (CA ) (255 Points)
Replied 17 November 2012

Hi...Renu...

U hv shared some good views...u r studying CA....and u said tht overall ppl share some neg stuff over CACLUB....but u hav to understand..tht every 1 has to go through his or her own jounrey...some manage to  finish dis in time...some take more time...positive attitude is certainly helpful ... but sometime people dnt get wht they expected...during studies or even after becoming ca's...so we can not blame ppl to post thr problems...or share thr difficulties....no one likes to share thr problems...but u hav to understand tht ther r some difficulties...wid studies & jobs.....which we hv to accept....indeed ur a ca student but u hv the capacity to think all dis issues....dis is good...otherwise students get involve in studies so much tht they don't even goto calclub....on that part ur effort shd b appreciated.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: