Easy Office

Negative aspect of CA

Page no : 3

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 17 November 2012

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

yes Aryan ...I truly agree with your viewpoint.

That nothing in this world can guarantee a perfect Job.... chahe wo person koi sa bi profession opt kar le.

Constant improvement in one self is essential in every part of life

mukeshm (Finance ,MIS) (223 Points)
Replied 17 November 2012

Verry Nice Article Renu @ As everyone is aware The Coin has Two sides and when we toss it in the air we hope for it will be in our favour.. the same situation everyone facing in practical life too...there is always positive and negative aspects ...its depends on us how we dealt with them

every professional course when we give ur best and get the degree as early ..it will be fruitfull in many ways to settle down in life ..but when if we not able to complete the same as early ...there is kind of mental pressure which everyone facing ..and the solution to it only Try try but Dont Cry ...but how much patience any one can show differs from person to person ..and this is the phase of life

it is said that Effort nver Dies so we need to always hope for best yessmiley

Girish Aggarwal (B.Com) (31 Points)
Replied 17 November 2012

totaly agree with abhimanyu bind

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 17 November 2012

Are tu negative kabse sochne lagi?....I am not going to read this artcle....Hahahaha

achyuthanand (Audit executive/ CA Final)   (283 Points)
Replied 17 November 2012

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

Job guarantee : - OMG ….  There is no difference between a CA and  a graduate.  You can do the job just right after your  graduation and  earn easily. You can easily hear such examples  i.e.  CWA gives even more practical exposure,  MBA’s have good communication and  practical skills. Well, if you are really asking this question …..Then I want to say the famous Gulshan Kumar ( T-series creator)  was a vegetable seller.  It means  then you don’t need a degree to be successful. Then why just cursing the CA degree alone….

In my arena, I have lots of frns who have done CA . Some of them are rankholders, passed in 1st attempt and some are even who passed their finals in 3-4 attempts. They all got the jobs easily due to their skills. They are earning a good salary as well.  They also faced some questions which they couldn’t answer but still it doesn’t mean that they are not worthy enough.   Being true to yourself not only increase the confidence in your own but also  helps in conceiving  the other one that you are surely the right one person for whom the interviewer was really looking for.

I don’t say that constant improvement is not needed.Be sure that whatever and from wherever knowledge you acquire, is the best one.

It was just awesome to read these lines.. great thoughts and great post... and i agree with you. and of course  we need changes in course and thats obvious. but every one is not always right..so is te institute.. give time for them to change.. and its not easy to run a big institution like this... really need some thing in your head.... be patient and hardworking.. you will get the result...remember it wont be instant.

Rajkumar Chhatpar (EXECUTIVE SECRETARY) (22 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

Dear Renu Singh,

Thanks fro shareing truely you experinece of doing CA it definatly guides the new as well as old students  ding IPCC or Finla level. We have guide and motivate eachother till we  have complted the CA course

Urvashi Saini (Difference between Peak Performers & everyone else is what "everyone else" thinks)   (1494 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

I didnt understand it in first reading, so I read it again and find

these situations or circumstances are generaaly faced by all of us

at some point...crying

Some of us cope with the situation, take initiative and handle the 

situation very well..cool

Even the question arises what made me to do CA...

I couldnt answer it....Whether I'm attracted to earnings or what...

I cant say about what was in my mind that time when I opted CA...indecision

But today even after failure I do not regret on such course...

Its hard to stick with it but not impossible... yes

Conflicts, failures and problems are part of life.. If problems would not be there then

what will be the value of our hard work, our life...

What is the reason behind cursing the profession?

Our decisions and thoughts are responsible for our action. So how one can say that 

institute is running just for earning... I'm totally disagree with this point....

I am proud to do CA...And I'll never gonna regret on it...devil

Because whatever happens, happens for good! And happens because of own decisions!

Right?

Thank you Renu ji for sharing such a nice post!

Best wishes

Urvashismiley

1 Like

gopikrishna (Practicing Cost Accountant & Teacher)   (127 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

Well written article. Indeed very helpful.

I would like to share a few points.

Being true to ourselves is the best thing we can do to our lives.

CA qualification is for those people whose biggest objective in life, at a given point of time, is to be a CA.

And for all other people, CA qualification or any professional qualification is one of their means of success. They can try other ways of getting things done, if becoming CA is not their main objective.

No course will guarantee a job. Job is guaranteed for those people who are willing to commit themselves to the given job. There is no need of professional qualification. In fact professional qualification has two meanings one which is gained through a professional degree and another through a professional experience. 

Coaching classes and Self study courses are two mutually exclusive options, both has its own advantages and disadvantages. A self study person is more self reliant but he also has to improve on other areas like listening skills, communication, behavior, competition, awareness, networking etc.

Similarly a student who opted for coaching should strive to be independent, self reliant for up gradation of his knowledge in employment and for acquiring further qualifications in the long run. 

Thank you.

Niyas (student) (25 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

i want to know "what is the neccessity of information technology" in ca syllabus?

aurobindosahoo (Marketing Executive) (78 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

great job nice....devil

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: