Easy Office
LCI Learning

Need very honest response- Urgent

Page no : 2

Anshuman (AMT) (58 Points)
Replied 15 September 2009

Darsh*t 

It is really sad that you lost your friend becoz you spoke lies to her. The good part is that you have realized your mistake and have dared to admit it. Your friend will appreciate your gesture some day and patch up. If she does not, then its fair that you have been punished for your mistake.  “Honesty is the best policy”, holds good in personal and professional life. Your story is bit similar to mine, I also lost the chance to become a friend of someone whom I really like (well its not bcoz I lied to her). I know it hurts when you want to speak to someone and don’t receive any response from them. However, life does not end here……so chill and let’s hope you get many more friends.

Anshuman

(Guest)

Well Darsh*t,

Y did u lie to d person u love so much?

I really dont understand d reason y people lie to d beloved ones?One of d reason y people lie to the beloved person is lack of trust...

Hope its not d case here....

Padmapriya (PCC student) (84 Points)

hai,its not necessary dat u shud tell everything to ur best friend but its very important dat watever u tell them should be true..

This s d simple logic f friendship..

MIRAJ M MEHTA (Chartered Accountant) (596 Points)

agree with all.

ravi (article) (62 Points)

i was reading all messages....mr.prateek says,one shud get many degress in life so tht ppl remember....well,i respect his personal opinion..but prateek degrees help for livelihood bro..u need to b gud at heart n help others....mother theresa,wat degree she got bro.....MY MOTTO IS BE GOOD DO GOOD...n vikas,v all lie man....due to circumstances.....but dont lie too much tht it leads to cheating.....ther r 2 kinds of lies...one we do to escape from a temp diff situation n the other with long term motive to deceive n cheat....better dun do it ,the 2 one...ny way,nw u realised n hav bcum better man i bliv...go ahead with this exp...tc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: