Need help with excel itr 2

 

I am trying to file IT Return in ITR 2 Excel Utility
 
I have almost filled everything, except for the Short Term Capital Loss. How do I fill the STCL and in which Cells shall I enter the values.
 
If anyone can send a sample ITR2 excel sheet with filled data that would be really helpful.
 
Thanks
Replies (1)

Just enter the valueo of sales consideration, cost of acquisition and expense on transfer in the respective field. But do not fill any detail of short term capital loss in Quarter wise Detail Sheet as only positive values have to be entered.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details