Naming of HUF

 

Hi,

I would like to get the PAN card for the HUF, for which I am the Karta. 

I have all the identity and address proofs that I possess are for "<name> <Fathers name> <surname>"

In this case, Can i still call my HUF as "<name> <surname> HUF" and submit proofs for identify and address as the proofs for Karta i.e "<name> <Fathers name> <surname>" ?

NSDL is insisting that I either call my HUF as "<name> <Fathers name> <surname> HUF" or submit address and identity proofs for "<name> <surname> " ?

Please help.

-

Avinash

Replies (1)

chek your personal (karta)pan card, and same name and style would apply for huf only an appendix would be added to pan card as H.U.F with a new huf pan number.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details