My Fiancee's Birthday on 28th Aug - Please leave a wish note

Ohhh.. Nice cake . Thanks Manmohan.

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

                WISH YOU A LIFE FULL OF PEACE,HAPPINESS,

                               

AND NOBILITY OF MIND.

  MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY,,, TO ANJALI MAHESHWARI

                                   WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi ANAJALI,

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.
Happy Birthday!


         

        WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Very Happy Birthday.. God Bless u!!!!!

 Happy Birthday to Anjali.

Many Many Many happy returns of the day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Wishng u mny mny hppy returns of the day......

DEAR  ANJALI BHABHI & PRAKSH SIR

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and

                                                                shining dreams !!!

REGARDS,

VIKKY VASVANI

DEAR  ANJALI BHABHI & PRAKSH SIR

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and

                                                                shining dreams !!!

REGARDS,

VIKKY VASVANI

Dear All,

 

  May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and

                                                                shining dreams !!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details