Easy Office
LCI Learning

MY FEELINGS ON TOUGH CA RESULTS

Page no : 2

CA Dhruva Kalamanji (Chartered Accountant ) (1996 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

Dear all,

Revision in the vision is required by all of us (icai, coaching class, cpt, ipcc and final student and parents and also governament)

Many of us dint took not even graduation course because of confident that one day i will be ca. But current trend has made us to rethink and re formulate our vision.

We all should realise one thing here "this course or proffesion is based on the market demand even we cant blame icai if 1lac ca comes to market evry 6 months then they will just sell their 'sign' for 100-500 bucks there is no option. And hence we should be prepared for this.

We can't take this proffesion is the sole and whole of my life. If u take is granted then there is a deep well for us.

So my veiw is all the students who are entering , intermidiate and final all should be ready with another wepon in pocket, this course can be taken as suppliment to our current weapon thats it .

And icai also discourage in entrance itself. It is injustice that at entry you show fruit and inside only junk.

CA Dhruva Kalamanji (Chartered Accountant ) (1996 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

Dear all,

One question to all of us? Why we have taken this course?

A) greed to make money

B) as i completed bcom next is this only best option

C)friends join so i joined

D)its my passion

For all those ans as A,B and C this result is deserved. 

But for those who taken as passion this result is again deserved because those who have taken this as passion they will be in that 3.11%.

If it is hurted sorry. Its just my veiwe

1 Like

Anies Kumar Sahu (MFC, B.COM, CA) (311 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

Originally posted by : Mr. DKS
Dear all,

One question to all of us? Why we have taken this course?

A) greed to make money

B) as i completed bcom next is this only best option

C)friends join so i joined

D)its my passion

For all those ans as A,B and C this result is deserved. 

But for those who taken as passion this result is again deserved because those who have taken this as passion they will be in that 3.11%.

If it is hurted sorry. Its just my veiwe

yes I agree with this point. Even i have the passion to do CA and to be a clean image person......... my relatives also discouraged me bcoz the pass percentage is 2% ... but I am thinking at that time ......... i should be the one in that 2% or 3% .......... smiley

Sahil (Senior Financial Analyst)   (27 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

ICAI has already spoiled many students career including me .

I cleared my CA PE I & PE II both in very 1st attempt and this time  I appeared for my 9th CA Final attempt and again flunked in ISCA in 2nd Group.

My IDT & Costing paper were such that I was expecting exemptions atleast but what i scored was only 43 43 which was disgusting result.

This is ICAI ,this time almost 1,40,000 CA final students apeared and the passing numbers was 7971 only means almost other 132000 are  dumb as per ICAI.

I have finally thought I will never give my CA final exams now , its high time .

ICAI has no point to prove they just want to earn loads and loads of money over the future and lifes of CA Final Students.

I would not suggest any1 to do CA from ICAI , one should rather do UK CA or CPA thats far better in terms of this .

Bhavin (Articled assistant) (104 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

If icai wants to reduce the CAs in d market then it should not let them enter the course and restrict at CPT level itself! Restriction of students at final level wastes alot of time of the students. Icai treats CPT as a cash cow. And has earned a lot from students who enroll for cpt. Lakhs of students appear at cpt level.

laitha j (owner) (24 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

the entry for CA course should be made tough.After 3 to 4 years the student realiases that he is not fit to become CA with lot of failures to his credit,.not only that even the family suffers thinking that their child will be a CA one day or the other.The frustration increases when he is not able to qualify and by the time time he realizes to change to some other course he is confused and ultimately has only a B.com or a M.com degree to his credit.so the entry should be tough and he should feel that he will have a CA degree at the end.

arpit (student) (114 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

I think entry to the course shall be subject to certain parameter and its better to stop spoiling the future of the student.

CA Rahul Patel (Passion and Faith) (180 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

I am completely agree with view of Sir. Tution waste of time and money as well. As CA student we have to think abt ROI of Coaching Investment. I do self study in final level. I am also from vernacular Medium student but till I had not clear my final due to ISCA but I am much confident bcz I had got exemption in 4 subject out of 6 subject.
1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

@ Rahul Patel, really glad to know that you got exemption in 4 subjects.

I have heard from many students that until you ditto WRITE the matter PRINTED in the study materials; you will not get good marks. Whereas those who refer only study materials (many say these are outdated...and I also accept because too much developments take place in IT and the study materials published 2 years back are surely outdated) actually get "confused" knowledge what to learn. 

Replied 16 January 2014

@ Sir.. I had cleared my first grp in May-2013 which was my first attemp. I had made self study with reference book, study material, Practice Manual. I got mark as follows

FR - 72

SFM - 62

Audit - 40

Law - 51 Total - 225

Second Nov - 13

AMA - 69

ISCA - 21

DT - 69

IDT - 50

Thould I didn't clear. I read 4 Months in first where as just 2.5 months in Second. So I can't blame Institute but CA Profession is profit making business for tution  than Practice. Many CA are doing that so they might be pressurised institute also..

According to my opinion Self Study CA will ever beat tuion CA in Practical aspect also. 

2 Like

ADITYA SHEKHAR (student) (41 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

these ppl must show some rationale while declaring the result. Phele toh ghadde ghode sab paas kar diye n level down kar diya qualifieds ka n now just to earn revenues they r letting students paas through cpt n later on beholding them at either ipcc or final...

Replied 16 January 2014

@ Rahul Patel; I am sure you would be able to make a wonderful career. My best wishes are with you.

Without clearing CA also; one can make a wonderful career if he is dedicated to his chosen job.

4 years ago I suggested Nanty Shah of Surat to leave CA and join CWA when he couldn't clear CA after 3 attempts. Now  he is a practising Cost Accountant and doing well.

Replied 16 January 2014

@ sir... thanks... Now i have only two subject for becoming ca so i will do... lets give chance to ICAI for paper.. i also want to see them how will they set paper which fail me...
1 Like

Replied 16 January 2014

If the FIRST RANK HOLDER gets only 55 marks in Financial Reporting and 56 in Auditing (which are the CORE SUBJECTS OF CA); then one can imagine what is the position of the rest of the students.

My point is :

Whether LOW MARKS in core subjects scored by the first rank holder shows a GOOD PICTURE of the PROFESSION?

(Many more issues have raised in my mind but can't write here).

Still I can't stop myself to write some of these:

1. If the core subjects are not the choice of the students after joining CA; then what is the need of doing CA?

2. It also shows lack of REMUNERATION in core subjects. Further AUDITING is not in the REACH of MAJORITY OF CAs despite having qualification in their hands. Hence it is losing charm. Morever, responsibilities are greater than remuneration.

3. The slogan "CA PROFESSION IS FULL OF CHALLENGES" doesn't attract the mass now. When other options are avaialble without facing undue challenges; then who would be ready to accept them?

Ashutosh Pandey (Assistant Manager - Finance)   (116 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

Very serious discussion, which requires serious concern. As we all know CA is a very renowned profession in India which attracts many to pursue it and make there career and life, this attraction towards CA has lead in increasing no. of students, but to maintain it's dignity ICAI has started it's old game of reducing % and had brought to it in single digit, seems that this is the only thing they can do for this profession, well the greatest concern is the destruction & wastage of one's crucial time & energy in this course and as the no. of students have increased this concern applies for many, who are here with a hope & there rigorius hardwork for success, but instead get disappointments only. The strategy to bar at initial stages is more preferable so one can make a good assessment by themselves at the very first only and can accordingly invest there time, energy & money in alternatives beneficial to them.

The most important fact is that becoming a CA is not the end of the road, our real career starts somewhere after that in the market & industry, and the point of time it's something like we are not on the road also but somewhere stuck in a huge Traffic Jam.

I myself have cleared my 1st grp in May'13, passed all the subjects in 2nd grp & got an exemption in IDT in Nov"13 but can't make it in aggregate i.e 200, but this time I surely will and my heartiest wishes to all my friends who will also definetly make it.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: