Easy Office

MY FEELINGS ON TOUGH CA RESULTS

Page no : 10

Ashok (Industry) (416 Points)
Replied 28 January 2014

Sure... Things are improving.

Harish (Job) (32 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

yar I wrote exams very well but i couldn't get expected Marks. some bl**dy fool corrected my AMA paper where I got 27 I expected more than 57. and all the other papers are upto my expectations no words total shock

GANESH MAHADEO UPALKAR (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (256 Points)
Replied 20 August 2015

CA has become the worst course in india

GANESH MAHADEO UPALKAR (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (256 Points)
Replied 20 August 2015

CA has become the worst course in india.icai always controlled result.For e.g. if the answer deserves 7/8 marks icai will give 2/8 marks to control the result 

(Guest)

Surendra Sir, my life too is as good as destroyed. In Nov 1995 I appeared for both groups failed in one subject in each group. May 96 & Nov 96 appeared for 1st group only got exemption in FM. Job lost as CA firm sold out and new firm against continuing with employees who didn't clear Final. Funds dried up. Siblings became doctors and engineers. I a burden. No one willing to pay for books n exam fees. So couldn't give exams as had to take up a job in which worked from 8 am to 6:30 pm (Mon to Sat) for Rs.5000/- pm. Wasn't permitted by employer to give exams. Changed jobs however exemption lapsed. Family against appearing for exams n no support system. Worked for years saved money and have come back to give CA final exams. Want to be a CA as it is a strong wish. Also want siblings to know I'm not a failure and can achieve. However, people discourage saying after age of 25 one can't study, etc and some taunting that you are still appearing for exams while your friends children have become CA's. What life ???? Again savings are reducing as I pay for all my expenses as no sibling willing to support. Facing domestic violence too. Still want to study and become CA inspite of hostile circumstances.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: