My expe NOV 10 IPCC exam Plz plz pl spend 2 min to read this

adula... (student) (550 Points)

23 November 2010  

My experience I am writing here,  i don't want to give any suggestions.
so i m talking to myself not pointing or telling to any one.

For practical subjects

Understand the concepts and try to solve the problems.

But the question is how to understand theconcept?????

answer is,..

just glance the theory and solve the problems given in the exercise (not illustration)

but you are not able to solve even a single question i know

again go back to theory ..read.. and try to solve exersice problems repeat this

finally you r able will to solve atleast 2 or three problems in exercise

then jump to illustrations

but always keep in mind that

you never try to understand the concepts by solving the problems.....its by reading theory only and "solving problems" helps to get pakka in concepts

and never solve illustrations by seeing the solutions ......if you do that next attempt is confirmed,

nobody will stop you in the home while you looking into the solutions but examiner will catch you.

Again I am saying never jump directly to  illustrations without touching exercise problems.

Time requirement for preparation,.
.....for practical subjects

I have calculated like this (this is for my prupose only and you plan for yourself which suits you)
i will solve 125 questions from tax
and 200 from costing
and 150 from accounts
for each question according to ca institute 30 min requrd (cos they give 3hrs for 6 Quest) for me 15 min is enough(cos i won't write neatly i won't solve till the final step, i just solve to make sure that i will get the solution and i knew the concept)
so total i will solve 475 question each 15 minutes and i will study 9 hours a day
(i know this is just rubbish cos to solve single question it take around one full day, but this is just theoritical to say
planning is imprortant before starting)

I am a dropout of engineering college i completed 6 semesters in computerscience engineering...

so i felt it was very easy to answer Info tech in this exam...

my exp towards infotech is google for the keywords like ram, software, program, DBMS etc etc you may get clear idea

of that in wikipedia, then study the text book of dineshmadan and don't mug up any thing instead try to write what u have

understood in POINTS ONLY not paragraphs....for this kind of prepration it will take minimum 25 days and max 30 days of 3hours reading perday..

but there is one more choice.

You really no need to understand any thing just read the scanner or compiler then jump to text books, using crude methods try to remember points and write it in exams in paragraphs but  you may not get more than 30 for this but you will definately pass

According to me passing CA is difficult but getting rank is very easy, we have to travel from zero marks to 50 marks but

traveling from 50 to 65 is easy (may be this may look foolish for you)

don't ask suggestions from any one, even from first rank holder, cos if you follow exactly what he did to get rank you may

even fail...or first rank student will exagerate ...don't ask any one how to study cos it is cheap ...i have seen many topics

here asking "what am i lacking" "what weakness i have" etc etc,,, be practical friends how do we know you have weakness and

it is not even being able to analyze by urself hw can we analyze it??? ALWAYS REMEMBER if you ask any one how to prepare etc etc you are accepting that you area brainless student.

this is all here written is my experience and talking to myself not telling to any one
happy reading enjoy