mutual fund

dear sir,
I have taken mutual fund growth plan but now that same portfolio I want to transfer in direct plan so how I can do it
Replies (4)

You will have to redeem the earlier units, and purchase new direct plan units. 

ok thank you.
in which mutual fund I should invest (direct plan)

All the mutual funds schemes have both the options, Regular & Direct ...

I would recommend you to invest in HDFC's mutual funds. I have friends who have been investing for a long time and suggested HDFC mutual funds. Hence, I started investing in HDFC three years ago. As you want to know about direct plans in mutual funds, HDFC equity savings funds are very profitable of all HDFC mutual fund. It is the best hybrid mutual funds available and has a direct plan available. This fund has been performing really well and earned a 6.5% returns in the last year. There is HDFC short-term plan mutual funds which are another option with a direct plan and gave returns of 6.34% last year. It is a debt mutual funds with good performance and easy liquidity. HDFC long term advantage fund allows a minimum investment of INR 500 with a direct plan and is the best equity mutual fund in India. I hope this was helpful and you are able to choose one of these plans for good returns in the future.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details