EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Must for all cma students

Page no : 2

(Guest)
seems like CMAji sabko cma karke chodenge...:-), Thankyou for all the links...
1 Like

MEENAKSHI (CMA FINAL) (23 Points)
Replied 08 April 2012

Thank u very much sir..really its vry useful for me

MEENAKSHI (CMA FINAL) (23 Points)
Replied 08 April 2012

Sir plz tel me the good coaching institutes for CMA Final...plz help me...

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 08 April 2012

Also check out:--

ICWA final notes

1 Like

Hemant Kumar (Accounts Manager MBA (Fin) CMA*)   (6450 Points)
Replied 09 April 2012

Thanx alot  for Sharing this valuable information sir.....Keep Sharing..........................

Vijayalakshmi.K (ICWA Final ) (324 Points)
Replied 09 April 2012

You have taken efforts to send PM regarding this right.. thats really great..!

mayank (student) (21 Points)
Replied 09 April 2012

Thank u sir for providing all imp. link for CMA students.

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 09 April 2012

Thanku for sharing Sanjay sir.smile. Bookmarked.

ritesh (ca final articled assitant)   (176 Points)
Replied 10 April 2012

I want to Register for CWA but i have heard that one needs to complete atleast 6 months of practical training in Cwa for being eligible to appear in exams. I have to give my Ca final second group in May 2012 and i have already cleared my first group. I have also cleared all the papers of cs final though my practical training for 15 months is still pending and i have not registered for that.

Is there any procedure through which i can give my exams of CWA without completing any practical training and i can complete my training after giving the Cwa exams like in case of cs where a student can give exams without going for any training? Though i am ready for computer training and other formalities like communication skills.

Please help me.

Regards and thanks

Ritesh Dua

Replied 10 April 2012

I am student of ca final giving my second group in May 2012 and i have already cleared my cs final though my practical training is still to be started because my articleship of CA is still pending.

I want to register for  CWA but i came to know that before giving your exams for CWA one needs to complete atleast 6 months practical training for CWA. Is this correct? If yes, is there any procedure through which i can give Cwa exams without going for any practical training  though i am ready to complete formalities like computer training etc. In Company secretary course i have cleared all my exams but still i have not registered myself for any training. Is there any similar way to do CWA like that in case of CS.

Please help me i desparately want to do CWA.

Regards

Ritesh Dua

(Guest)
Ritieshji, if you have experience of working in accounts field, you can claim exemption for practical trng, yes, there is compulsory 6months practical trng, to appear cwa final exams, so even if you register now and complete inter in dec'12, you have to write final.. only in Dec'13, means you still have an year to start practical trng.(if you didnt claim for exemption), but I believe in learning with peace, if your articleship is pending, CS trng is yet to start, I think better to give imp to those first, and instead of trying for another degree, may be its good to do articles, and CS trng..with 100% dedication, make full use of articleship, it will sure help you in future. may be I am wrong.., You will be the best person to decide, All the best to you,
3 Like

Replied 10 April 2012

Thank you Harini ji for advising me. My articleship of CA will be completed in April 2012. Since my CS professional is completed so i thought that this is the right course for me as CWA is giving exemptions in theoretical papers to CS passed students and today in the competitive world where CA and CS are also not getting the job so i thought of going for CWA. My plan is to register in june 2012 for CWA when i have given my ca exams and also completed my articleship and then  give one group in december 2012 and the other one in june 2013. Since CS and Cwa trainings are exempted by working in company for three years, i am planning to go for  job in a ltd or pvt ltd company after clearing my CA exams. 

Does ICWA grants any exemption from practical training if a person has completed his articleship in CA.

Please give me your advise on my aforementioned plan. Am i going in right direction.

1 Like

(Guest)
you cant get pract trng xemption on the basis of articleship in CA, and you get exmption for subjects, Finalncial accntg, DT, IDT, Finan mgmt, for CS, learning a good thing, is never wrong, I wish you all the best for all the courses.. for any queiries regd cwa..course or prct trng, will be happy to help you, and regd subjects, I am sure, I will need your help... as you are much senior, :-), all the best..

Replied 11 April 2012

Thanks for your advice and wishes and surely it will be my pleasure to help you. All the best for your career and life.

Kartikeya Puri Goswami (Commercial Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 12 April 2012

Sir, Thanks for all suggested, but in suggested answers June 09 attempt suggested answers are missing, if you have june 09 suggested please also upload them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: