Moments that you can't explain in words !!

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

24 February 2011  

MOMENTS THAT YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN IN WORDS

If any person is associated with something then there are some moments which he can't explain in words.

For e.g 

* CA student getting the CA degree or COP

*An employee getting employee of the year award

*Student getting 1st prize 

*Cricketer awarded with Man of the match

or an actor awarded with Best actor award 

Today I received the T-Shirt from CCI as I featured in the list of top-30 members and I experienced the same feeling as I mentioned above. It was a white T-shirt with a logo of CCI and a schedule of ICC world cup was also attached with it. Maine apni lyf mein bahut T-shirt pehni aur purchase ki hai par jo satisfaction isse pehne mein hua vo express nahin kar sakta. Although I am nothing in comparison to other members who features in the list of Top-30 members but I am always told by my teachers that comparison makes ur achievement small. I have achieved very few good things in my lyf and this is one of them. There are many members who are not in this list but their contribution is many times better and useful then mine. So I dedicate this honour to such members kyunki CCI is not abt. thanks and points.

One more thing I wanna tell to new members that friends if you have joined this holy platform of CCI then pls never involve in the rat race of points and thx. The biggest reward u can get from CCI is respect from your juniors and love from your seniors. So I-pod and T-shirts are the secondary things. Your main object s'd be to share knowledge which is also the purpose of forming CCI. Agar aap contribute karoge toh points aur thx aapko automatically milenge. 

But contribution doesn't mean that you will post irrelevant material to accumulate points. Quality s'd be maintained.

For quality work you can refer replies of Chakrapani Sir, Ravi Sir, Aditya Sir, Sanjay Sir in experts section, articles of Ankur Bhaiya, Dhiraj Sir, Durga Rao Sir, Surendra Sir , Vivek Sir etc. or forum replies of Vikash Maheshwari, Deepak Gupta, Sneha, Resham and many more..

In the end I accept the gift with due respect to all the CCI members and wanna thank u all for giving love and support to my work. I won't mention any name or give any list becoz it has become possible coz of all of you and not becoz of any particular person...