while filling return online I have done a mistake. I have worked for two companies in current year. but during filing I filled for only one company. then i came to know from my colluge that we have fill for both compines.
Assuming that you have filed return of income for the Assessment Year 2012-13, I would like to inform you that you can file a ‘revised return’ immediately as you have submitted the return in time.
The pre and foremost condition to file the revised return is, that the ‘original return’ must have been filed in time as per the Income-tax Act.
There is no separate form for the revised return. You can use the same type of return form wherein you are supposed to give the e-filing acknowledgement number of ‘original return’ and date filing of such return.
Assuming that you have filed return of income for the Assessment Year 2012-13, I would like to inform you that you can file a ‘revised return’ immediately as you have submitted the return in time.
The pre and foremost condition to file the revised return is, that the ‘original return’ must have been filed in time as per the Income-tax Act.
There is no separate form for the revised return. You can use the same type of return form wherein you are supposed to give the e-filing acknowledgement number of ‘original return’ and date filing of such return.
thanks a lot sir!! that is helpful.
what about the columns in excel which mention u/s 139(9) defective return..??? do we need to fill that as well??
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies