Mission possible nov 12

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

11 July 2012  

Hi everyone , Just before some days back, there was a huge discussion going for preparation of group 2...

I was also keen to be the part of that group. But alas! I couldn't be ol for a week almost .....

so ISCA Plan to already lost ho gaya .... waise ek baat bolu ... aa bhi jati to kaun se pahaad tut jate ...  itna hi-fi discussion to m 10 baar book padne ke baad bhi nahi kr skti ....

well, I would pray for those guys preparing for group 2 discussion to come with flying colors .....

ok ok ok .....

now let's get back to the main point , I am intersted in doing group studies for group 1 .....

we have 4 months  . Even if we complete 1 subject a month, it will render a good solution ....

what say guys......

If you agree , then good. Just write in your gmail or whatever account and I would send them a plan for final studies ( Jo ki abhi tak banaya nahi gaya hai )

My study style is 3 days study and 4 day rest ....  with this group study I would also be more sincere ....

But yes, remember one thing , If you are not serious about studies , then please don't burden yourself with this group study ... enjoy your life simply

And our study plan would be for 1 week , and then if everything goes well, we will move along. Otherwise we will simply drop the idea ......

what say ..........................................