Mismatch in father's name

Wae Jing Lonthaw (Others) (341 Points)

23 August 2017  

I just uploaded Revised ITR and in it I entered full name of my father, while in Original ITR I entered shorter version. Is there a way to correct this mistake? or if I sends both Original and Revised ITR to CPC-Banglore, will they be processed as there is a mistake in father's name as I discussed?