Hi
Can somebody help me providing MIS reporting format for Oil Exploration and Oil producing companies. or MIS report format for manufacturing concern.
Thanks & Regards
Manish Bhatia
Hi
Can somebody help me providing MIS reporting format for Oil Exploration and Oil producing companies. or MIS report format for manufacturing concern.
Thanks & Regards
Manish Bhatia
Hi Manish,
Well I am not in oil exploration or oil manufacuring organisation, but I will suggest that most of the companies have there own MIS systems. MIS is nothing but information required by higher management.
In MIS, rather I would prefer you to work on with your seniors and build your management desired customised MIS. Which will be more useful.
At macro level I can comment on like, It should provide you all the process, intermediate product costing with detailed allocation of variable cost and fixed cost. It can be in the form of matrix. One side Rawmaterial name in variable coloum and fixed cost. Horizontallty you can keep product name.
Particular 1st Product 2nd Product 3 Product 4th Product total
Variable cost
Raw material
Fixed cost
Admin
Personal cost
others
Total
In the above matrix, this 1st Product may be your 1st intermediate product which will become raw material for next 2nd Prouct. and so on.
I believe you can make this in excel and with linking details and working with trial balance.
If any query pl contact on this no. 9703508765. I will try to help you out.
Hi Satyendra,
Thanks for the Information. I will be in touch with u in case i find any kind of problem.
Thanks once again.
Manish Bhatia
Pl send me the format of MIS.
Hi Mem
I interst for yor mis
I think and about it please you send your mis format
i have verry ariable for you there some taxis thanks for mam
thanks
Hamit B. Chhaiya
Hi..
I'm currently working in a Ceamics Co.
One of my task is to workout to bring new MIS format fro the management, so could you suggest any information should also be communicated through MIS to the Top Management in excel.
Your comment and suggestions are highly appreciated.
Dear Ravinder,
There are a lot of books available in the market on preparation of MIS Reports for manufacturing and other companies,
With Thanks and Regards,
[N.Asokan]
Thanx.
Can any body refer this book regarding preparation of MIS Report.
with warm regards
Thanx for the info
Thanx for the info
hi all,
please send me any of the MIS Report formats you have.
my ID is skannezhathu @ yahoo.co.in
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals