Easy Office
LCI Learning

May 2015 SFM CA Final exams

Page no : 6

NEHA KANORIA (Student CA Final ) (105 Points)
Replied 05 May 2015

Its already uploaded,see in share file section

Vivek B. Bhinde (Action Creates Energy !!)   (824 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Friends stop complaining and focus on next xam.ICAI has done its job now we have to do ours. All the best for rest xams.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Request to admin to pls punish for people using abuse and rubbish language. Deactivate such member's account .

Rohit Tulshyan (RTProfessionals) (333 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

One shud come here and read comments after exam..heights of joblessness..same paper for everyone..same kuch percentage pass honge..itna kya sochna..i bet half of ppl did hit or miss study..lol..

ram babu (student) (26 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Saddam ji apki language bhut gandi hai..cci iss tarah ki language likhne ke liye nhi bna hai..improve yourself before becoming ca...its my personal advice..hope baki bhi yhi sochte honge..

mohd shafey (article) (106 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

cci should put a last and first button here ...its vry brdnsome...btw thx arpit..

Shikha Singhania (CA FINAL) (237 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Paper was average.... ! Sanjay Saraf Ki Jay Ho!!! His explanations helped a lot... Could strike leasing problem as well.... But could not complete it coz of lack of time!

Vaibhav (Article Asistant) (25 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Ne predictions on grp 2 papers???

CA Rakesh Ishi (Working at Private Company)   (7995 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Gaai hamari mata hai aur humko kuch nahi aata hai. I wrote this. Lol Paper was difficult and plus could even think of completing it. My fellow students left exam hall before an hour. :/

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

People who are giving lectures on morality and use of language and job lessness are really the one who are useless because they went through the entire topic which was useless for them and then commented also. Please go and study or whatever vela-panti you do.

Karan Kothari (CA Job) (64 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Forex ka sum right tha????

mekhala bansal (GURGAON) (116 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Difficult nd tricky question were asked......

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Originally posted by : keshav yadav
It was a. Very typical question ! Giving trey nor ratio and asking to calculate nav f**ked my hapiness

fully agreed bro... in most sums they did trick... mutual fund to ku6 samaj me hi nahi Aya....

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Observations of the candidates on the question papers of CA examinations-May 2015 It is hereby informed that candidates can bring to the notice of the Examination Department, their observations, if any, on the question papers relating to CA Examinations being held in May 2015, by e-mail at examfeedback @ icai.in or by way of a letter, sent by Speed Post, at the following address,so as to reach us not later than one week from the date of the last examination, i.e. 25th May 2015 .The Deputy Secretary (Exams) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of IndiICAI Bhawan Indraprastha Marg New Delhi 110 002. ICAI EXAMINATION DEPARTMENT

vish.kulkarni20@gmail.com (vish.kulkarni20@gmail.com)   (39 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Study study study... Exams... Weird Exam Papers... FRUSTRATION .............. How to b a CA if ICAI doesn't want us too ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro