Easy Office
LCI Learning

May 2015 SFM CA Final exams

Page no : 7

manoj kumar deka (Service) (42 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Leasing question pe itna condition daal k rakha.

Shikha Singhania (CA FINAL) (237 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

There wasn't much in the leasing question just the language was a bit twisted !

Shikha Singhania (CA FINAL) (237 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

There wasn't much in the leasing question just the language was a bit twisted... !!!

CA.Mathew Jacob (BU Finance Head) (433 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Friends, Please never discuss exam questions here (in this site) after each exam. I believe, those of you writing exam should never browse any of these sites during your exam days. Please CONCENTRATE only on your next exam.. Please CONCETRATE on your next exam. CA is tough course, which requires full dedication- BODY,MIND & SOUL. You can do your discussions post examinations. Please take this seriously. Wish you all very best! God bless you.

ANUBHAV JAIN (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 07 May 2015

whut a paper man...not a single question was less tricky...wtf portfolio portfolio everywhere...n dear examiner u b**** this is not fr paper dat u r asking balancesheet..

Soham (Learning ) (534 Points)
Replied 08 May 2015

Download - SFM - MAY - 15 - Guideline Answers

Attached File : 212655 20150508105238 m 15 final sfm guideline answers may 2015 exam.pdf downloaded: 162 times

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Karan Kothari
Forex ka sum right tha????

if u r talking about that question which involves extension of contract , then i also think that sum was not correct...i guess 4 b. it was.

i was thinking that i was the only one thinking that question was wrong  !!

shradha mehta (article) (25 Points)
Replied 10 May 2015

Is that right to assume tax rate in capital budgeting sum in sfm

Replied 10 May 2015

Replied 10 May 2015

Replied 10 May 2015

is that right to assume tax rate in cap bubgeting sum

sneha dhanuka (.) (23 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

How was cost paper?

NRIPENDRA (ARTICLE) (71 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

i come to know that Examination Body is connected with High Profile Education Corporate Lobby and these papers were set in such manner as you all know..... for providing them undue benefits. I don't know whether it is correct or not but paper of FR and SFM was not ordinary, may be some of candidates have different views............but jab result aayegaa to pata chal jaayegaa. And those who had already become CA ...........jaayaadaaa baate aa rahi hai to dubaaraaa exam delo .........f......t ke haath me aaajaaa ye gi.

NRIPENDRA (ARTICLE) (71 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

i come to know that Examination Body is connected with High Profile Education Corporate Lobby and these papers were set in such manner as you all know..... for providing them undue benefits. I don't know whether it is correct or not but paper of FR and SFM was not ordinary, may be some of candidates have different views............but jab result aayegaa to pata chal jaayegaa. And those who had already become CA ...........jaayaadaaa baate aa rahi hai to dubaaraaa exam delo .........f......t ke haath me aaajaaa ye gi.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : shradha mehta

yes otherwise  u wont be able to calculate effect of  depriciation tax shield and interest tax shield

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: