Easy Office

Mark List

Page no : 2

Jatin Singh Negi (Country Analyst ) (505 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

Before taking any step consult your nearest branch else get the info from delhi head office

Ganesh (Final) (87 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

Attach attested net printout

dipti (job) (48 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

could anybody tel me if I require the signature of my own CA i.e.my employer on the PCC examination form or sum other practising CA's signature would serve the purpose.. my query relates to signatures on both the parts of exam form(part A & B).

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

Hi dipti.. only ur boss can sign ur exam form.... noone else, but ur own employer

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

get it as soon as u can.........dont wait 4 registration.............use internet copies..........

Keerthana Priya (CA Final (New)) (90 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

Should we get the printed marksheet attested by a CA..?

bhavik mehta (C.A.) (526 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

me & almost all of my frnds have received marksheet within a 1-2 months from the result announcement.

i think chetan is correct & u should contact to ICAI helpline.. if u don't receive june-09's marksheet.

CA Manasa (CA) (1479 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

I have mailed to the Noida branch and even used the Helpline facility Still dint receive any response.

(Guest)

PUT YOUR QUERY ON GRIEVANCE RESOLUTION MGT. SYSTEM OF ICAI......U WILL DEFINITELY GET REPLY 

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

Hi Manasa..Even i havn't received my marksheet for pcc june'09 exams...i put my query regarding this on grievance resolution mgmt system on 12/01/2010..I got the reply on 28/01/2010 that your query has been mailed to exam @ icai.in and to some other female staff...and they cc me to my icai mail id. ..I Failed in June..But that doesn't mean you'll not get marksheet....I don't  know what to Do Now..

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

Grievance Resolution Management System

Grievance Status : Closed.
Grievance Remark : Dear Sir, Your Grievance has been forwarded to the concerned department/official and you would be soon hearing from them.

Please click here if you want to reopen this grievance.

The Above Link is not working..

CA Manasa (CA) (1479 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

Hey Ashish ...Who knws wen we get the reply better take a DD for Rs 10/ and sent a letter to institute for a duplicate one..My Friend also did the same and she got in 10 days .Even I sent it...

saurav (article) (33 Points)
Replied 11 February 2010

for registration of finals you can send ur printed marksheet from the website caresults.nic.in, which i hope u have and at the same time write to the icai for ur original marksheet, b'coz there is a provision for duplicate marksheet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro