Maa aisi hi hoti hai......... a must read for everyone

CA Abhay Hirawat (Audit manager) (165 Points)

06 June 2012  

please read it :

After the hectic day in the office, I reached home. The temperature was almost touching the mid 40’s in the afternoon and condition in the evening was also very similar. My condition was lamentable due to the sweat. I reached home and switched on the AC. Then I went in to the hall where the refrigerator was there and took a water bottle. One bottle was not enough to quench the thirst. So, I took out another, the last one and had it in full. The most disgusting task after drinking the cold water is to again fill the bottles and I always used to hate it. But, today, I was not having any one who could fill the bottle on my behalf. So I was not having any option rather to fill the bottle. I went towards the bucket and started filling both the bottles. Both the bottles were of different size and shape. One bottle was having a very narrow mouth and another was the having a big opened mouth. I filled the second one first, in which it hardly took me less than 30 second to fill the same and while filling up the first one (Thumbs up’s Bottle), it took me more than 1 and half minute. At that moment, I thought of my mom, who purchased the second bottle by spending Rs.30 few days back.
I shouted at her that day, for purchasing that bottle by spending 30 bucks.
(Jab thumps up ki bottles hai to ye bottle lane ki kya jarurat thi)
She did not say a single word that day. Today, I realised why she purchased that bottle that day. She knew I don’t have the patience to fill those bottles which takes a bit of time. That why she purchased this.
Well what to say, “maa hoti hi aise hi, bina bole hi sab samjh jaati hai”.
Thank u mom, missing u.