Easy Office
LCI Learning

Lost confidence

Page no : 3

Amit Chandak (Chartered Accountant) (152 Points)
Replied 10 December 2013

Hmm . Thats scary vivek sir

Replied 10 December 2013

I have worked hard all these years for being a CA and now there is no worth of it . I have to start from a scratch again

salman (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (33 Points)
Replied 10 December 2013

Dude whateva they offer just go for it.. later they might see ur abilities n pay u.. Else work for 2 yrs and then join sme other firm and simultaneously do certificate courses.. Yes, the market is worst these days but it wont be for long..

Replied 10 December 2013

Thanks salman . Lot of people suggesting the same . Iam already trying and will try

CA Mukul Mittal (CA in practice) (384 Points)
Replied 10 December 2013

Sir ji, I am having the same problem in life...... but never get depressed. .... I don't know what is my destiny...... have faith in your self... Lines for u Tu jo chahe agar kadmo me tere ho shikhar tu khud par yakin kar tu khud par yakin kar

akansha joshi (12 paas) (23 Points)
Replied 10 December 2013

Sabar ka fal mitha hota h...amit g...:-P...chill yr enjoy...!!

Replied 10 December 2013

Mukul , thats what annoying . Market ko predict karna is a big thing and i think we should get out of it otherwise aage aur bhi downs hai for our profession

Replied 10 December 2013

Baithe baithe to fal milne wala nai akansha .

Lakshmi Parasuram (1) (263 Points)
Replied 10 December 2013

dear amit, try your luck in INFOSYS

INFOSYS Ltd's Vacancy Details Name INFOSYS Ltd Job Title Associate Finance Location Bangalore Contact Number Infosys HR Required Qualification CA Required Skills Qualified Chartered Accountants with 0-3 years of post article-ship work experience. The Finance team today is looking for professionals with strong theoretical and practical knowledge of relevant subjects and proven knowledge in areas of accounting, auditing, taxation and application of various accounting policies and standards. Required Experience 0 years Functional Area Other Financial Services Pay Scale Above Rs.600,000/- Contact Person 08028520261 Other Details What the Finance Group does:  Reviews and analyzes all business contracts  Monitors and controls corporate budgets  Manages investor relations  Prepares and files all tax returns and keeps abreast of changing tax compliances across the globe  Monitors the internal and external risks for the organization and ensures that effective controls are in place  Provides effective reports and analysis, including forecasts for management decisions  Analyzes the financial performance of a unit or customers or manpower of the unit every month or additionally as the need arises and provides analytical and recommendatory reports  Prepares the financial planning of the unit for a three year period by coordinating with the sales team, to understand the future market and technological trend  Prepares multiple pricing models and scenarios for the unit, based on the client's request for proposal or where multiple investments by the organization need to be made  Reviews master service agreements to for the client in terms of financial and pricing clauses, analyzes the impact and risks for the unit and the organization in signing up certain clauses Email rohitnexus4 @ gmail.com Posted On 10 December 2013 

Read more at: /ccc/empolyer_list.asp?ccc_employer_id=6542#.UqckttIW2FA

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 10 December 2013

After going through the whole discussion;

it seems whatever be written/suggested here;

would be soon found into the dustbin.

But many have experienced that caclub is a place where people find some "valuables" from the dustbin (Best out of Waste)!

I have never seen a film producer who announces to stop making films soon after a film is flopped after its release despite doing lots of exercise with hundreds of people and spending certain crores of rupees!

After "experiencing" the recently declared election results; the Congress has not "declared" NOT TO CONTEST elections! Although its all the "tricks" have failed to "please" the voters.

It means the "required" thing is to "examine" the "issues" which have been left to consider..... which could be known earlier....... and .......who is better....... than an AUDITOR to investigate the issues?

In my opinion; you are not a chartered accountant by profession (although qualified) because you think CA qualification is only for a JOB.

CA profession was never meant for a JOB. It is just an additional advantage attached with the qualification. The students have "missed" the "line" and that is the main problem they find the degree  "useless" soon after having it in their hands.

Tutorials :

Post qualification certificate courses like IFRS, Valuation, Finance, DIRM, etc.will help you in finding suitable job of your interest. Just invest 6 more months or so.

6 Like

Kanhaiya (Treasury) (245 Points)
Replied 10 December 2013

kaisi baat karte ho sir aaj nai to kal job mil hi jaega...... but pls aisa mat kaho ki no job after becoming CA..... isse baaki students ka moral down hoga who are presently struggling to clear CA...

Replied 10 December 2013

Dear , rakecha sir with all due respect to you i want to tell you that i am talking about jobs or packages i am just talking about getting a good opportunity . If one would put all the hard work he expect some good rewards . I am no different . I done all the hard work all these years thinking that this CA experience ( degree too ) will help me to enter the field i want to . But that is not so . Whats wrong in expecting a decent opportunity for entering a specific field . If i would have done bcom , than i would be in the same position as now . Whats a difference . Is it only a learning experience of methodical studies and methodical teaching . Aditya birla told that CAs are far behind MBAs from a reputed institute . And there is a buzz in market that we are not competent . The freshers CA have no respect at all . Sir , you are saying ki CA is not meant for job . I am partially agree with you . Please tell me the other alternatives if i am lacking other side of same coin

Replied 10 December 2013

Sorry neeraj , but main kisi ka moral down nai kar raha . I m sharing my experience and log ache suggestion de rahe hain . And rahi bat student ki to its a market driven economy and they should aware that what is happening around . Student should do hard work .

Replied 10 December 2013

@ Amit, see the TUTORIALS very carefully.

(You have not explained in which field you have expertise/interest).

Replied 10 December 2013

You may refer the following file which I have posted almost one year back.

/share_files/recent-developments-in-accounting-professional--53553.asp#.Uqc_gfvlM3Q

After "studying" indepth all these articles (as given at the bottom of each slide);

you would be able to decide which area is suitable for you.

Accordingly; you may prepare yourself afresh.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: