Easy Office
LCI Learning

Lost confidence

Page no : 6

Ashee bhanushali (Manager ) (26 Points)
Replied 14 December 2013

oh my god .. whats wrong with you ??? do you really think you lost your confidence ?? no motivational quotes or any lecture just relax and have fun .. keep on trying and ya search for a gf ;) as your fellow mate suggested to u 

"LOST CONFIDENCE" is a very subjective term and AFAIN you i dont think so u lost anthing .. cheer up and hug yourself 

Replied 14 December 2013

Originally posted by : Ian Pillai
Mr. Amit......

You are very much in confusion................

Though you have qualified CA............but it seems you have no interest to build a career in this field..................!

Do what your heart says..................to............................do.....................!

Make your career in some other profession...!!

You will not regret...........anymore....!!!

I so much agree with this !!

Replied 14 December 2013

Originally posted by : Priyanka
50-75 replies and 7 pages....cut it out man.........God helps those whose helps themselves. Sorry for being harsh but Amitji aap UPSC hi prepare karlo if it seems so called convincing to U.

Agar aapke mindset  hi negative hai...to no-one can get u out of it.

Dear Priyanka,

I think you should never revert to someone in this manner..and no body is forcing you to respond here.. if one person is upset then try to cheer him up rather than being harsh and then appologies !!.. 

And his mindset is really wide and he wont follow mass rather than being a class.

All the best and thanks for your kind understanding.

Hope i am not very harsh to u but u should always be polite atleast over the social platform rather than being judgemental.

Paulo's quote should be re-read daily so that you can improvise .

Thanks 

1 Like

Priyanka (CS) (585 Points)
Replied 16 December 2013

First of all sorry, I knw I was harsh...after your remark Asheeji, I re-read all the  answers made by the members to knw where I went wrong but.

1) Sorry to say that I didnt find anything in the discussion which makes me belive that  "his mindset is really wide and he wont follow mass rather than being a class ".Anyone can easily say that by reading the replies.

2)I would have considered him a person with good mind set if he had somewhere tried to get the solution in much more positive way or something like what else he can do to get opportunities.

3)This is a social forum that was the reason I responded becoz me too have the right to revert my thoughts.

4) Lastly, Amitji sometimes ur decisions are very much affected by your internal as well as your external environments like ur parents' attitude, comments of ur friends, ur internal clash of thoughts, which we people  cant understand therefore,

the battle iz only yours... u will have to fight for it alone

Thanx

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 18 December 2013

Consequences of 4.8% growth rate ought to be frustrating specially for finance professionals. No big deal. A temporary phenomena created by sluggish stage of Indian economy. No one to blame or; every one to blame. Anyhow being negative about the macro situations is one option; other option is to focus on strength building and future planning for good times.

neha sharma (student) (21 Points)
Replied 20 December 2013

I think getting less is much better than sitting idle nd also u will have xprnce which wil help u in long run whether u want to do job or start ur own practise. Nd one more thing y dont u go for some foreign degree like aca or cfa or cpa that wil open more opportunities for u.

Maulik Toliya (no idea) (94 Points)
Replied 09 January 2014

There is no recession but our CA firm just see their profit and not see quality of CA So our ca firm become enemy of new Frasier CA its not good for us

mnsss (Student) (99 Points)
Replied 26 May 2014

Dear Friend, Now-a-days people can BUY anything with Money . FAKE facebook likes, Fake Girl Friends, Fake Degrees- MBA,Bcom/10+2 from less reputed Institutes.So No deal worrying that you have a degree and not getting a Job. Earlier Before 20 years people used to Repect Each other & treat Each other like Equal Human beings. Now-a-days a Boss is More like a Dictator especially under Pressure ful situations. They expect 100% Efficiency (1 person to do Job of 4 people) & keep using fanciful Words - Innovation, Productivity, Creativity in corporate companies etc without understanding of Reality showing any kindness/Courtesy to sub-ordinates.In finance it is much worse along with Office Politics, Gossips,Rumours,Back-stabbing. It is a mini-Maha bharat happening in every field - Politics,Economics, Colleges,etc   Always Remember to say - Boss is Always Right if you want to get to higher position/Stay with your Job. Incase you have/will join any job.  Read this article if you have repeated any mistakes in finding a job https://www.emolument.com/career_advice/mistakes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: