Long term capital gain

hi

I have 2 property sold out last year one on Aug-2019 from which I have loss and other one on October-2019 thru which I have earned profit because of high stamp value.

In tab CG of itr3 both loss and profit were set off but at the bottom of that page we have a tabular format which is not taking any negative figure. That tabular forgot says applicable CApital gain / date. So, how can I show my loss during the period of August end there as it's not taking any negative value ? As per my knowledge that table needs to be filed up manually by assessee only.
thanks
Rana
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses a query regarding the reporting of long-term capital gains and losses in an ITR3 form. The user sold two properties in 2019, one resulting in a loss and the other in a profit. While the CG tab allows for offsetting, a specific tabular format at the bottom is not accepting negative figures for the loss. The user seeks guidance on how to accurately report this loss in the designated table.

Send me details.
I will solve it .
mail at sabyasachimukherjee7098 @ gmail.com

Hi

 

Just now sent you a reply. Can I have your pH no please. I left mine there.

Thanks

Rana Banerjee

 

 

Send your half filled excel sheet.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details