Locations to submit it return>

I want to file IT returns by using printed form.

 

Can anybody help me in knowing the place where can I submitted hand filled printed ITR1 (in chennai)?

 

 

Replies (3)

Log on to https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/common.do?screen=jurisdiction. Enter your PAN no. The succeeding screen will show u the ward no to which u belong.

I am currently relocated to Chennai (where as above link is showing Mumbai's address).

 

Is that mean I can't submit the form in Chennai?

Then its better u file it online.. Its a hassle free process.. And also pls intimate the change of address to IT dept.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details