Little super star of cci part -10 (final part)

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44666 Points)

24 August 2011  

I AM WITH YOU ANNA JI….

JAI HO:)

Article on Little Super Star of CCI -- Part-10 (Final Part)

Hello Friends Hi! 

Firstly thanks to all of you for making our Articles Series grand success, without you people would not make it success. It’s very great to be part of CCI and with you all. It was a great honor to write an article on Legends and Super star, which we received good comments and support by CCI members. Thanks to my team who joined their hands with me for making Grand Success of this Little Super Star series. It was pleasure to have all of them on board and hope if everything goes well again we will come with another Article Series.

This is our last part in this series; hope you all enjoyed our “Little Super Star series.”

Now will talk about “Little Super Star of CCI”

As usual I hope giving u the bestThumbs Up!

I think this is the time to know about another Super Star of CCI. dance

Last part and it’s on girl, she is very confident, honest, caring and sensitive girl. She is my sweet friend and sister ever got from this great CCI platform. I am very lucky to have such a sweet person has my sister.

She is very intelligent, versatile and above all a very hard working gal. Simplicity is the best policy. She is simple, friendly and supporting to all. Her positive attitude towards life makes her different from all. She is very cool gal and smartly handle situation whatever faces in life. Her articles made her popular in CCI and she is role model….

So, no more suspense and now I’m going to announce the name…. here we are presenting one of the most popular, lovable little star of the CCI- none other than,

Hello*RENU* Hello

WowR – Rich in HeartWow

WowE – ExtraordinaryWow

WowN – New  Wow

WowU – Unique Wow

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_s7dP6DRF9ws/TUF7LuDejjI/AAAAAAAAAHg/qjF8D0heZ2w/s1600/writers.jpg versatile writer

She is versatile writer and touched our hearts from her Rocking Articles.

Masti girl, go getter and great personality.

Her articles became famous in CCI and it helped lot of students for their exams.

Our Little Super Star belongs to https://www.thedelhihotels.co.uk/delhi-travel-tips_files/new-delhi-2.jpg.

She is my friend, sweet sis and CCI Rock star. Friendly, caring, supportive and she is our favorite member in CCI.

She has presented different types of Articles in CCI which become popular and got lots of fans. She is confident, dedicated and role model to others…

“Be who you are and say what you feel

Because those who mind don`t matter and

those who matter don`t mind”

Small poem to my sweet sis…You Rock

I’m so thankful I have a sister
like you to count on.
I know you’ll always be there
with open arms if I need a hug,
and an open mind if I need someone
to understand.
I’m so glad that I can
be myself around you.
You know my qualities and my faults.
and you love me just the same.

I’m so proud to have a sister like you...
not just for what you have accomplished,
but for who you are.
I’m so lucky to have you to talk
and laugh with ...
to reminisce and make
new memories with.
I can’t tell you
how much it means
to have a sister like you.
You’re one of the most important
people in my life.

Thanks for being ...
... a sister like you.

I love you my sweet sis….

Earlier she had account in CCI but deleted that account for some reason and created new account on March 9th 2011 and giving help through all the sections in CCI. She is Rock star and Little Super Star of CCI.

·        SHE has nearly 3963

·        773 Thanks so far.

Her Qualification

Pursuing CA Final…

Her Rewards in CCI:

Her contribution

Marginal costing .....

CA is not my dream .....?????

Inter -company loans and investments

Improve business english

I am so .......broken >>>>

I am in pain

My handwriting...

A girl doing CA .... rejected ?

see d positivity in every1 ...everywhere...

Patience

Board meeting thanks to all :-)

Creative study

Time for eye care

Revision during exam days

Director identification no

Are you really handicapped

A req to all seniors

Did i achieved anything ???

My all old wrk ...:)

Easy option or easy life ?

chess and examsss!!!!!!!

Age and CA

OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS LEGEND SERIES:

Thumbs Up!ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FINAL STAGE OF CA DEAR SIS…Thumbs Up!

Note: From the bottom of my heart thanks to all of you for making this series grand success, without you people would not reach this level and thanks to my team also. Finally the series completes here and hope you all enjoyed and thank you all of you. Thanks to my team for making success.Thanks a lot

Regards

BAlu