Lets take an oath.......

Hey Friends lets come & take an oath as a part of wonderfull profession and being educated people in a society......

 

that

 

I am AGAINST Baby Girl Killing......

 

I am AGAINST Rapes...

 

I am AGAINST Dowry (Dahej).....

 

I am AGAINST any type of Girls Abuse.....

 

I am AGAINST evryone who doesn't RESPECT Girls.....

 

Replies (7)

girls really want this kind of attitude from boys & all other people of the society.....

thanks for the initiative...

Yes, Sumit Sir Thanks for the initiative...oath welcomed and accepted ......

Nic 1

Hey thanx for taking an initiative . I Support ur initiative

Originally posted by : Niyati Thakur

girls really want this kind of attitude from boys & all other people of the society.....

thanks for the initiative...

yesyes

Thanks for the initiative ... 

Originally posted by : I.S.P.K

Yes.!

I too take oath.

.

But in return girls too should take oath..

 - They will wear proper & complete dress...

 - They will not misuse the freedom given to them..

 - They wont share mobile numbers to stranger males..

etc.etc.

 

 

DEAR I.S.P.K,

 

PLACE YOYRSELF IN PLACE OF GIRLS FOR WHAT YOU SAID THEM..  EVERY ONE HAS THEIR OWN CHOICE SO WE ARE NOT THE ONE WHO ADVISE THAT WHAT GIRLS SHOULD WEAR OR NOT, AND WHAT THEY SHOULD DO??
 
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details